Jump to content
MarkPerry

Ann Coulter's Tweet

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Has Bill Clinton ever been actually found guilty of rape? I know there are several women accusing him, but I just haven't stayed up on the subject. I don't like the man and think he is sleazy, just not sure if he is actually guilty of rape. If all you need is people accusing you to be considered a "rapist" than Trump is in the same club.

 

Also, like the men or not, both Obama and Bush Jr have a little more experience than what is listed. I know it's meant to be a "jab" and a bit of a "joke" but as much as I dislike Bush Jr he was a Governor before he was a President, and Obama was a Senator (and prior to that a State Senator). I'm sure Miss Coulter (Mrs? I Have no idea) knows that, but I guess it is a much better "zinger" to have selective amnesia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were not people on here in the last few days saying Trump was one cause he talked about grabbing a woman.

 

I think settling a law suit and losing your law license raises the bar high enough to say Bill was guilty of forced sexual contact 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bcking said:

Has Bill Clinton ever been actually found guilty of rape? I know there are several women accusing him, but I just haven't stayed up on the subject. I don't like the man and think he is sleazy, just not sure if he is actually guilty of rape. If all you need is people accusing you to be considered a "rapist" than Trump is in the same club.

 

This sums it up, Bill was for sure a womanizer:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/07/politics/bill-clinton-history-2016-election/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And how much money has Trump dolled out to quietly make the women he thought would let him do anything he wanted go away? Guess that information is buried with his tax dodging, erm, cough, returns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Were not people on here in the last few days saying Trump was one cause he talked about grabbing a woman.

 

I think settling a law suit and losing your law license raises the bar high enough to say Bill was guilty of forced sexual contact 

He settled, so people are free to interpret that however they like. Trump has settled legal cases and people on here have argued that by settling he is not actually guilty. He settled that old racial discrimination case, and therefore is not guilty of discrimination. Unfortunately settling doesn't mean someone is guilty or innocent.

 

He also didn't lose his license because he raped someone. He lost his license temporarily (not sure if he ever tried to reactivate it) over how he conducted himself during the Jones case, not because of what he actually did to Ms Jones. It was his conduct during the case (possible perjury). 

 

I'm not denying he isn't a sleazeball and not a good person. He may be smart in some ways but I wouldnt' want to have dinner with him. However he isn't a "confirmed" rapist. He isn't that different from Trump on that front. They have both had extramarital affairs (consensual) and they both have women accusing them of sexual assault. I'm sure they both have bragged about how they can treat women in private (though only one was caught on a hot mic to my knowledge) because I believe they both fall from the same branch of the "sleazy older male tree".

Edited by bcking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Were not people on here in the last few days saying Trump was one cause he talked about grabbing a woman.

 

I think settling a law suit and losing your law license raises the bar high enough to say Bill was guilty of forced sexual contact 

out of trump's own mouth, he's entitled to grab women he wants because he 'knows' they want him. of course, you and i both know that the law does not allow a man to grab a women because he 'knows' or has a hunch that she wants him - no matter how much money he has or how much of a gold digger that woman may be.

 

and as far as rape goes, i do believe that trump's ex wife accused him of rape. there's more of course, but you guys are riding a bit beyond reality here in your gentleman and/or law abiding citizen is trump exaltations here.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ready4ONE said:

Oopsy. I am not reporting because I love you man, but this came out as a personal attack.

Not really. He said he was sure Trump had paid of plenty of woman he had sexually attacked, with zero proof.

 

I asked how often he beat his wife? If never is the answer that is  cool   I did not accuse him of it. Really no difference in what he said about Trump 

 

If you knew things, you would know that this is a well known Retort to , leading interrogatories of baseless value  and accusatory tones. Ask any Lawyer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smilesammich said:

out of trump's own mouth, he's entitled to grab women he wants because he 'knows' they want him. of course, you and i both know that the law does not allow a man to grab a women because he 'knows' or has a hunch that she wants him - no matter how much money he has or how much of a gold digger that woman may be.

 

and as far as rape goes, i do believe that trump's ex wife accused him of rape. there's more of course, but you guys are riding a bit beyond reality here in your gentleman and/or law abiding citizen is trump exaltations here.

 

 

I feel like I could run 90mph down the interstate and get by with it.  Saying that and doing it are two different things.

 

One cannot rape ones wife silly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I feel like I could run 90mph down the interstate and get by with it.  Saying that and doing it are two different things.

 

One cannot rape ones wife silly 

silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I feel like I could run 90mph down the interstate and get by with it.  Saying that and doing it are two different things.

 

One cannot rape ones wife silly 

Kinda like stealing your own candy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×