NancyArellano

What comes after 1 year ban For admitting drug use is up

51 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NancyArellano said:

You should be fine. When my husband was asked about his drug use, he stated he had used it at a young age and also that he had just a few months ago tried something that, same as you, just tried out of curiosity and had no trouble stopping. He was not given the black packet, which was indicative that he had not passed the medical exam.

Don't worry, you passed and I highly doubt you will be given the one year ban.

So getting the black packet most likely means I won't have trouble because of it? If they will deny you because of it you don't receive the package?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes, "most likely" is a key word because I cannot tell you with full certainty. From our experience, those who did not receive the black packet at the end of their medical exam did not pass and were put on a one year ban.

I highly doubt you will be given the ban. 

7 minutes ago, NancyArellano said:

Yes, "most likely" is a key word because I cannot tell you with full certainty. From our experience, those who did not receive the black packet at the end of their medical exam did not pass and were put on a one year ban.

I highly doubt you will be given the ban. 

And have you by any chance known of people who admit to drug use got the packet and got approved?

6 hours ago, Jbriones23 said:

Like they said they used them and still got approved? That's the main thing I want to know if anyone has admitted to it and still gotten approved

What happens is what happens if you get approved fantastic if not then sorry to hear will be a lesson learned, other people may not admit if they used and was approved that is possible damming evidence to state on a public website for all to see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.