Danno99

Why would the Chicago PD not see a hate crime?

115 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Handicapped White kid held captive for a period of time, beaten, cut, made to drink toilet water all to the slurs of Being white and a Trump supporter.

To hear the PD, condemn the acts but downplay the possibility of a hate crime and even suggest these were just kids, was rather stunning.

I try to imagine if a black kid experienced the same treatment with Obama being the name referenced...... would the PD have acted the same way?

https://t.co/laLfjacwCA

#BlackLivesMatter Supporters Kidnap, Torture Trump Supporter on Facebook Live Video

JANUARY 4, 2017 BY MIKE CERNOVICH 25 COMMENTS

Four Chicago #BlackLivesMatter supporters are in custody after kidnapping and torturing a white Donald Trump supporter. In the video originally streamed live on Brittany Herring’s Facebook page, you can hear the suspects say, “ white people! Donald Trump!”

You can watch this disturbing video here. In the video, the young man is tied up in a corner with his mouth gagged. His clothes are cut off from him. Later in the video, the attackers use a knife to remove part of his scalp.

Brittany-Herring-Chicago-kidnapping-Trum

https://t.co/laLfjacwCA

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't think they have charged them with anything yet. I watched part of it, could not watch it all.  Stupid people do some very stupid things. At least they didn't kill the guy as he is in the hospital recovering.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

According to CNN, the police are still weighing whether to add the hate crime charge or not. Usually they do a pre-filing investigation before charges are made. That process is not any different when it's a hate crime. As was said in a previous topic of this nature, let's wait and see what the charges are before we say they are wrong. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

1 hour ago, eieio said:

I don't think they have charged them with anything yet. I watched part of it, could not watch it all.  Stupid people do some very stupid things. At least they didn't kill the guy as he is in the hospital recovering.

The Anti-trump folks were ginning up race for a whole year.....I spoke with one angry Black guy and asked him what had trump ever done to make you a Black man dislike him so, give me one quote.  He studdered and stammered and then laughed that he couldnt name anything exactly.

3 hours ago, Danno99 said:

The Anti-trump folks were ginning up race for a whole year.....I spoke with one angry Black guy and asked him what had trump ever done to make you a Black man dislike him so, give me one quote.  He studdered and stammered and then laughed that he couldnt name anything exactly.

You can thank the liberal media for that.  Trump was an easy target for them, he is rich and an older white guy.  It was able to get viewers that way.

I had never followed Trump much before he ran for President, but being a racist was never mentioned about him until he decided to run.  If any recent President was a racist toward Blacks it would of had to been BIll Clinton,  he grew up in Arkansas.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

I had never followed Trump much before he ran for President, but being a racist was never mentioned about him until he decided to run

stock-vector-wrong-red-grunge-round-vint

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Where is Dumbo? Will he come out and make a comment about this? Highly doubt it. 

If it was a young group of idiot whites doing it to a handicapped black he would be all over the airwaves, probably shedding a few tears for effect.

He is truly the Great Divider in Chief, but the good news is he is about gone

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
9 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

Where is Dumbo? Will he come out and make a comment about this? Highly doubt it. 

If it was a young group of idiot whites doing it to a handicapped black he would be all over the airwaves, probably shedding a few tears for effect.

He is truly the Great Divider in Chief, but the good news is he is about gone

Well, that's because then it could be his son, dontcha know...

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

7 hours ago, MarkPerry said:

You can thank the liberal media for that.  Trump was an easy target for them, he is rich and an older white guy.  It was able to get viewers that way.

I had never followed Trump much before he ran for President, but being a racist was never mentioned about him until he decided to run.  If any recent President was a racist toward Blacks it would of had to been BIll Clinton,  he grew up in Arkansas.

Mark, he was an easy target the media because he said a lot of stupid stuff. Yes maybe he didn't mean it all, but it still came out of his mouth. The things he said caught attention, and not always for the right reasons.

Edited by TBoneTX
To alter an attempt to avert the site's word-filter

5 hours ago, bcking said:

Mark, he was an easy target the media because he said a lot of stupid stuff. Yes maybe he didn't mean it all, but it still came out of his mouth. The things he said caught attention, and not always for the right reasons.

He has also backed up most of his claims.  He has a way of bragging or making statements, but he also has a way of looking like a genius in the end. 

Edited by TBoneTX
same as above

Just now, MarkPerry said:

He has also backed up most of his claims.  He has a way of bragging or making statements, but he also has a way of looking like a genius in the end. 

I was thinking more about the long long list of insults he spewed at just about anyone. Some of it justified, much of it petty and childish. Makes for good headlines.