Jump to content

name too long for forms.

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

You may include a "supplement" sheet of paper. In the "name field" you can write "please see attached document". In the attach document you can write your full name and other details.

Be sure to sign and date the supplement sheet of paper.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question regarding too long names/addresses..... I live in mexico, and for both past addresses and jobs, the cells don't all the details, and i know I have to so a Supplement page, BUT, is it one supplement page for the whole form (I-129F and G-325A). OR is it a separate page - 1 for past residences and another for past jobs... and also for " How we met"??? I wanted to tackle this today, and a google search pulled up nothing. 


Thanks in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.