The Nature  Boy

WikiLeaks founder reveals a 'bombshell' about Russian hacking, Kellyanne Conway says

95 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, IDGAF said:

You really are all over the place today.  Surely you are not into the sauce this early are you?  Apes, orangutans, monkeys.  And no, the picture is of Donald Trump and an orangutan.  Wrong again.  Keep trying, you'll come up with something that makes sense pretty soon...

you seem confused. the pic i see is clearly of two orangutans. although the orangutan on the right seems much more magnificent and wise. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

you seem confused. the pic i see is clearly of two orangutans. although the orangutan on the right seems much more magnificent and wise. 

note that the alpha male is even discernible to females of other species.........

Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, smilesammich said:

Since you are the self proclaimed primate master….What is your professional opinion of what these are and which is smarter?

c480x270_34.jpg

33 minutes ago, eieio said:

Since you are the self proclaimed primate master….What is your professional opinion of what these are and which is smarter?

c480x270_34.jpg

i proclaimed nothing of the sort. nice bait though.

50 minutes ago, eieio said:

You done gone and done it know. 

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Dakine10 said:

You're the one who brought it up. You're the one who seems to be getting agitated abouit. I sincerely hope he changes his behavior and we can compare him to other statesmen, but there's nothing hypocritical about comparing a guy who acts like a monkey to an actual monkey. That you don't like it aside, the comparison is apt.

Your attention-seeking cry for attention was heard.  What to do right?  Agitated abouit?  abouwut?  OH the poster?   Nah.  But:  If say the current president was in it the dems here would form thunderclouds around it and rain all over you.  I wouldn't blame them either. 

I wonder where they are over this one?  I know.  Probably still handing out Mandatory Democratic Party Ben-Gay.  They were forcing that on everyone before the election.  Almost like they saw the painful election day experience coming.  Guess there won't be much of that for awhile.  Can't say I'm going to miss it.  Ben-Gay smells nasty and shouldn't be forced on people.  I'm sure you understand.

But wait.  Stop.  Now it's a monkey?  I thought..........NVM

I can empathize.  Truly I can.  The lower primates all look (and seem to act) alike to me too.  I also admit inability to tell one from the other. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, eieio said:

c480x270_34.jpg

I'm sure if this pre-dates the election it's quite OK

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I wonder where they are over this one?  I know.  Probably still handing out Mandatory Democratic Party Ben-Gay.  They were forcing that on everyone before the election.  Almost like they saw the painful election day experience coming.  Guess there won't be much of that for awhile.  Can't say I'm going to miss it.  Ben-Gay smells nasty and shouldn't be forced on people.  I'm sure you understand.

Seriously, think first, then post. The other way around doesn't seem to be working out too well for you. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

Seriously, think first, then post. The other way around doesn't seem to be working out too well for you. 

I don't have the vast posting experience that you seem to have at playing dumb.  Accept my sincere apology.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I don't have the vast posting experience that you seem to have at playing dumb.  Accept my sincere apology.

It looks like you're a natural at it, although I'm not sure you're playing.

QCjgyJZ.jpg