The Nature  Boy

WikiLeaks founder reveals a 'bombshell' about Russian hacking, Kellyanne Conway says

95 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:25 PM, Dakine10 said:

If I believed what email hackers had to say, my long lost cousin from the bank of Nigeria would be rich and I would be poor. Assange may have started with the high ground, but he's a long way down the low road now.

Sad that he's more trustworthy than Hilary Clinton

I was wondering if you could please ask your long lost Nigerian cousin how he feels about comparing US presidents to monkeys?  Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Sad that he's more trustworthy than Hilary Clinton

I was wondering if you could please ask your long lost Nigerian cousin how he feels about comparing US presidents to monkeys?  Thanks

If you want a persons opinion on something, you can ask for yourself. It's not that hard to do.

As for the picture, it predates Trumps presidency, so it's not comparing presidents to monkeys, it's comparing a man to a monkey. And to be precise, it's actually comparing a man to an ape, not a monkey.

Now as we could probably infer, the best way not to be compared to an ape is to stop acting like one. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

If you want a persons opinion on something, you can ask for yourself. It's not that hard to do.

As for the picture, it predates Trumps presidency, so it's not comparing presidents to monkeys, it's comparing a man to a monkey. And to be precise, it's actually comparing a man to an ape, not a monkey.

Now as we could probably infer, the best way not to be compared to an ape is to stop acting like one. 

Your use of the picture post-dates the election.  So it is acceptable to compare US presidents to 'apes' then?  Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Your use of the picture post-dates the election.  So it is acceptable to compare US presidents to 'apes' then?  Thank you for clarifying that for me.

I already answered Your question.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

I already answered Your question.

It seems losing elections makes you people a little bit defensive and hostile. 

Please visit one of the little blue areas where there is (free) Prep H cream and tissue waiting. 

countymaprb512.png

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline

Please visit one of the little blue areas where there is fresh Prep H cream and tissue waiting. 

countymaprb512.png

I didn't lose an election. I wasn't even running. As I said, I don't like Trump the man. He may be a fresh new face to some of you, but he's been a complete baboon for many years, and that's been apparent to anyone who's paid attention.

You seem to be baiting here which is against the TOS. I suggest you try a new tactic.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

I didn't lose an election. I wasn't even running. As I said, I don't like Trump the man. He may be a fresh new face to some of you, but he's been a complete baboon for many years, and that's been apparent to anyone who's paid attention.

You seem to be baiting here which is against the TOS. I suggest you try a new tactic.

Attaching offensive pictures to every single post isn't baiting but commenting on them is?  

That makes perfect sense.  In a few scattered areas.   :lol:

Just now, Nitas_man said:

Attaching offensive pictures to every single post isn't baiting but commenting on them is?  

Not to mention if you inserted Michelle Obama where trump is the left ditch would have a meltdown and scream racist . There is quite a double standard here 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Not to mention if you inserted Michelle Obama where trump is the left ditch would have a meltdown and scream racist . There is quite a double standard here 

I can see that but pointing it out seems to be against the rules.  :lol: I guess when you're learning to sit down again anything that makes you feel uncomfortable is unwelcome.

Back to topic - Assange seems to becoming popular with the average American and yes, so far he's been consistently accurate.

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline

The report button is available to you if you think anything I am doing is inconsistent with the TOS. If you are secure in your opinion of Trump, the picture shouldn't bother you. It is not in and of itself offensive. If you have some doubts, I can see why it would be disturbing. The truth often can be.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

No there isn't. Your failure to comprehend something doesn't make it a double standard. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

1 minute ago, Dakine10 said:

No there isn't. Your failure to comprehend something doesn't make it a double standard. 

I noticed you didnt dare me to hit the Report Button.. LOL :jest:

Timeline
Just now, Dakine10 said:

The report button is available to you if you think anything I am doing is inconsistent with the TOS. If you are secure in your opinion of Trump, the picture shouldn't bother you. It is not in and of itself offensive. If you have some doubts, I can see why it would be disturbing. The truth often can be.

I'm good.  Ape pictures only bother insecure people?  You have no idea how true that is.   Pictures don't bother me but it's pretty funny watching a hypocrite wiggle on a string.

Some advice:  Squirming too much can tear those election stitches so you might want to see your doctor and get them checked before your Obamacare plan gets flushed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nitas_man said:

Please visit one of the little blue areas where there is (free) Prep H cream and tissue waiting. 

that's enough the baiting and belittling.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!