The Nature  Boy

WikiLeaks founder reveals a 'bombshell' about Russian hacking, Kellyanne Conway says

95 posts in this topic

Americans should listen to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange 's denials that Russia was the source of hacked Democratic emails released by his group over the summer, said Kellyanne Conway, a senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump .

"This was the information that [Assange] put forward. I think that's a bombshell," Conway told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Tuesday, referring to excerpts from a transcript released by Fox News of Assange's interview with Sean Hannity.

Assange told Hannity that his source was not the Russian government, and "not a state party," adding President Barack Obama is trying to "delegitimize the Trump administration" with accusations that Russia engaged in hacking to help Trump beat Democrat Hillary Clinton .

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wikileaks-founder-reveals-bombshell-russian-141411531.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Americans should listen to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange 's denials that Russia was the source of hacked Democratic emails released by his group over the summer, said Kellyanne Conway, a senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump .

"This was the information that [Assange] put forward. I think that's a bombshell," Conway told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Tuesday, referring to excerpts from a transcript released by Fox News of Assange's interview with Sean Hannity.

Assange told Hannity that his source was not the Russian government, and "not a state party," adding President Barack Obama is trying to "delegitimize the Trump administration" with accusations that Russia engaged in hacking to help Trump beat Democrat Hillary Clinton .

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wikileaks-founder-reveals-bombshell-russian-141411531.html

Over 10 years and Wikileaks has a perfect record. No reason to not trust them now.

Filed: Timeline

Why can't Obama just shut his mouth and give him the respect that George Bush gave him.   Instead of being Butt Hurt and acting like a child, he needs to finally try to man up and act like a grown up.  The jig is up ,Obama time is done, his policies are about to be wiped out.  Go away Dumbo.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

wikileaks.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

If I believed what email hackers had to say, my long lost cousin from the bank of Nigeria would be rich and I would be poor. Assange may have started with the high ground, but he's a long way down the low road now.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

I would say he is a hero for exposing the corruption and election rigging of the DNC. If the american media would do it's job it would have been bigger than Watergate. Now the people finally had the truth. If you find the exposing of the truth offensive, you need to re examine your positions. 

31 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Nice bit of lying Assange is doing there.

Link us up to the proof he is lying . So far he is bating 100% in the truth department. Obama and the DNC not so much 

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

Link us up to the proof he is lying . So far he is bating 100% in the truth department. Obama and the DNC not so much 

Can you prove he's telling the truth?

I don't know about you, but I tend to go by the things that Assange said previously about his organization, sources, and technology which proves that either he was a liar before, or he's lying now. Either way, a liar is a liar. If you'd like me to go more in depth with sources regarding what he's said in the past and how his organization operates, I'd be happy to provide it.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Link us up with proof he isn't lying, Ms. Conway saying Assange is saying it was not the Russians is mighty thin soup and a little lacking in substance and gravitas for most.

images (6).jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

1 minute ago, ready4ONE said:

Link us up with proof he isn't lying, Ms. Conway saying Assange is saying it was not the Russians is mighty thin soup and a little lacking in substance and gravitas for most.

images (6).jpg

Link us up to any info he put out that was fabricated 

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

Isn't that like saying you have this fabulous God to believe in then asking me to prove your God isn't real?

images (4).jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

13 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Technically the issue on the table is whether he is lying about a source, not about whether the information is true. He may have a good track record regarding the truth of his leaks, but that doesn't mean he is going to be 100% trustworthy when it comes to comments regarding identifying his sources. In fact I would say that for him to maintain the position he is in, he has to deny who/what his source is. That way he continues to get other people leaking things through him.

Though only way he can be considered credible in this scenario is if he actually releases evidence and the identification of how he came to the information. Otherwise he can just say "Nope wasn't them" at every opportunity without providing anything to back that up.

Edited by bcking

Since I'm not really good at shorthand, and going into greater depth would probably be beyond most cellphone attention spans: a short summary:

A man goes to a coffee shop, and there waiting for him is an envelope with his name on it every day.

He looks at the contents, but doesn't care how he obtained them, where they might have come from, or if they are real.

He publishes them for all to see and becomes famous.

When asked who gave him these documents, he says he doesn't know. In fact he says he likes not knowing, that way it protects himself and whomever gives him these envelopes every day. Otherwise things could get very dangerous for him really quick. It's all by some genius design, supposedly.

He repeats this mantra many times. Sometimes saying he will never comment as to whom the source is - either in positive or negative terms.

He says that no one should trust anyone, least of all him at any time.

Suddenly he starts being a little too tactical. Starts doing things a little out of character. He's prone to being paranoid in this game you know.

He starts acknowledging what some sources are and what some aren't, contrary to his previous promises that before he did not know any sources, so as to protect the sources and himself.

So, at this point we come full circle. At what point did the coffee shop man lie?

Those who demand proof from a liar and those who traffic in illegal activity are asking for the truth from professional lairs, the kind of which you will never get a straight up answer for. In espionage, if someone tries to make it look like subject A is the cause, it may very well be subject B, subject C, all of the above, or actually subject A all along. The goal is confusion afterall. Therefore I do not choose to believe in what Assange says because he is a liar. He was either lying before, or he was lying now.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I would say he is a hero for exposing the corruption and election rigging of the DNC. If the american media would do it's job it would have been bigger than Watergate. Now the people finally had the truth. If you find the exposing of the truth offensive, you need to re examine your positions. 

He should be rewarded for exposing a criminal enterprise.  There should of been charges of corruption, but in the end they blamed the Russian.