Ezy_and_Oghene

Have NVC been scheduling?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Everyone, just curious and wondering if  NVC have scheduled any interviews for Abu Dhabi consulate lately? I understand the holidays might have impacted things and I know it takes months to be scheduled. However, I have been keeping a close watch on people waiting for appointments like me but I don't see any timeline update recently.

I would appreciate if anyone on IR/CRI got interview for Abu Dhabi and what their CC date was. I want to predict our date through this. Thank you!

Timeline
2 hours ago, ljtor said:

Hello!

Our cc date was on July 28. Received the email from NVC on Dec 29. Our interview date is scheduled on Feb 14. 

Thank you so much. So based on your dates, it seems like I'll be getting mine scheduled by Feb. Our CC date was Sept 15, 2016.

Goodluck on your Valentine's day interview. :-)

Edited by Ezy_and_Oghene

What is a CC? My priority date is April 2016. I got an mail from NVC via my lawyer that the processing is done and now I await an interview with Abu Dhabi embassy. By when should I expect ban interview and how will I be informed-via email? Is there a link I can check the status of my interview date? Thank you.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Umari said:

What is a CC? My priority date is April 2016. I got an mail from NVC via my lawyer that the processing is done and now I await an interview with Abu Dhabi embassy. By when should I expect ban interview and how will I be informed-via email? Is there a link I can check the status of my interview date? Thank you.

Cc means complete date. Depending on how you requested to be notified by NVC, you could get email or letter mail. Ask your lawyer.

Next time if you have a different question please start a new topic. Don't hijack another topic. 

5 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Thank you so much. So based on your dates, it seems like I'll be getting mine scheduled by Feb. Our CC date was Sept 15, 2016.

Goodluck on your Valentine's day interview. :-)

Thank you! :) Yours should be coming pretty soon. All this wait is excruciatingly painful but it will be definitely over soon. Good luck on yours as well!

• 1 month later...
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Umari said:

When and how did they contact you for the interview date? It's the NVC that contact you or the embassy? Thank you. 

Oh the NVC will never contact you by phone. They will send a letter if you didn't sign up for emails. I called on Thursday night and was told it was scheduled. So I'm expecting my email by Monday. 

1 minute ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Oh the NVC will never contact you by phone. They will send a letter if you didn't sign up for emails. I called on Thursday night and was told it was scheduled. So I'm expecting my email by Monday. 

Pls can you share the number to call and check. How often to call and check for the date? Sorry to ask too many questions but been 2 months since the CC and no word from NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.