Jump to content
Ezy_and_Oghene

Have NVC been scheduling?

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone, just curious and wondering if  NVC have scheduled any interviews for Abu Dhabi consulate lately? I understand the holidays might have impacted things and I know it takes months to be scheduled. However, I have been keeping a close watch on people waiting for appointments like me but I don't see any timeline update recently.

 

I would appreciate if anyone on IR/CRI got interview for Abu Dhabi and what their CC date was. I want to predict our date through this. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ljtor said:

Hello!

 

Our cc date was on July 28. Received the email from NVC on Dec 29. Our interview date is scheduled on Feb 14. 

Thank you so much. So based on your dates, it seems like I'll be getting mine scheduled by Feb. Our CC date was Sept 15, 2016.

 

Goodluck on your Valentine's day interview. :-)

Edited by Ezy_and_Oghene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is a CC? My priority date is April 2016. I got an mail from NVC via my lawyer that the processing is done and now I await an interview with Abu Dhabi embassy. By when should I expect ban interview and how will I be informed-via email? Is there a link I can check the status of my interview date? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Umari said:

What is a CC? My priority date is April 2016. I got an mail from NVC via my lawyer that the processing is done and now I await an interview with Abu Dhabi embassy. By when should I expect ban interview and how will I be informed-via email? Is there a link I can check the status of my interview date? Thank you.

Cc means complete date. Depending on how you requested to be notified by NVC, you could get email or letter mail. Ask your lawyer.

 

Next time if you have a different question please start a new topic. Don't hijack another topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Thank you so much. So based on your dates, it seems like I'll be getting mine scheduled by Feb. Our CC date was Sept 15, 2016.

 

Goodluck on your Valentine's day interview. :-)

Thank you! :) Yours should be coming pretty soon. All this wait is excruciatingly painful but it will be definitely over soon. Good luck on yours as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2017 at 7:54 AM, ljtor said:

Thank you! :) Yours should be coming pretty soon. All this wait is excruciatingly painful but it will be definitely over soon. Good luck on yours as well!

Did you get the interview date then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Umari said:

When and how did they contact you for the interview date? It's the NVC that contact you or the embassy? Thank you. 

 

 

Oh the NVC will never contact you by phone. They will send a letter if you didn't sign up for emails. I called on Thursday night and was told it was scheduled. So I'm expecting my email by Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Oh the NVC will never contact you by phone. They will send a letter if you didn't sign up for emails. I called on Thursday night and was told it was scheduled. So I'm expecting my email by Monday. 

Pls can you share the number to call and check. How often to call and check for the date? Sorry to ask too many questions but been 2 months since the CC and no word from NVC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×