2,122 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, cocann said:

N-400: January 2017 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath....|Field Office
Joe&LuMa.........|09/03/13|01/03|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Tampa, FL

Olibecca1........|01/06/09|01/04|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Louisville, KY

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath....|Field Office

Jadon_Germany....|03/31/14|12/31|01/03|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA

Cocann...........|04/11/13|01/03|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

Cryshiabelen.....|02/07/11|01/03|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Las Vegas, NV

aravindk.........|01/11/10|01/04|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|San Jose,CA

Juanita & David..|10/19/12|01/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|

Umadam...........|04/19/11|01/07|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Michigan city,IN

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath....|Field Office

.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|???????????

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
4. Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.
6. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
7. Make changes and Add Reply.

8. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview sheduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Thanks,

Aravind

Aug14 : Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131 to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

Aug23 : Checks cashed and Received NOAs that the application was accepted on Aug 17th

Sep 23 : USCIS updated their site saying that they mailed a notice for my I 485 and EAD.I called then and found that there was a typo in the address(USCIS mistake.They resent the mail immediately)

Sep 25 : Got the notice that the USCIS re mailed.It was Biometric appointment letter. Appointment date OCT 8.

Sep 29 : Got email from USCIS that my AP is approved.

Sep 30 : AP touched

Sep 30 : Biometrics walkin. (Finished biometrics in < 5 minutes) @ ASC Charcot ave San Jose,CA

Sep 30 : EAD card production ordered.

Oct 1 : AOS touched

Oct 1 : EAD touched

Oct 3 : Received a appointment notice for biometrics again for the second time.

Oct 5 : EAD touched.(got a second email for card production) also I called the USCIS and informed them tha I have not received my AP approval notice yet.It was mailed to me on 29th Sep.

Oct 6 : Received email "EAD approval notice mailed to you"

Oct 7 : EAD touched.

Oct 8 : Went to the ASC san jose to check on my second biometrics appointment letter.They said that it was just a system error and that there is nothing that I need to do.

Oct 9 : Received the EAD card in mail

Filed: Timeline

My card was charged today...... updating the list.

Joe&LuMa.........|09/03/13|01/03|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Tampa, FL

Olibecca1........|01/06/09|01/04|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Louisville, KY

Jadon_Germany....|03/31/14|12/31|01/03|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA

Cocann...........|04/11/13|01/03|01/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

Cryshiabelen.....|02/07/11|01/03|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Las Vegas, NV

aravindk.........|01/11/10|01/04|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|San Jose,CA

Juanita & David..|10/19/12|01/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|

Umadam...........|04/19/11|01/07|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Michigan city,IN

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath....|Field Office

.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|???????????

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview sheduling

Today i have mailed my N400 package via FEDEX .

Americ@..........|04/--/14|01/10|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Cincinnati,OH

Cocann...........|04/11/13|01/03|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

On 1/10/2017 at 7:43 PM, Americ@ said:

Applied for me and my wife, the checks got cashed today.

Americ@..........|04/--/14|01/10|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Cincinnati,OH

ozcitizen........|06/--/07|12/29|01/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Philadelphia,PA

Cocann...........|04/11/13|01/03|01/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
On 1/10/2017 at 0:56 PM, cocann said:

Haggischomper....|05/10/08|01/05|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Chicago, IL

Legend:

Added my name to the list

Edited by Haggischomper

NOA 1 - Sept 18 2003

RFE - March 15 2004

NOA 2 - April 9 2004

Cleared NVC - April 26 2004

Packet 3 received from London - May 13th 2004

Packet 3 returned to London - May 14th 2004

Packet 3 received by London - May 17th 2004

Packet 4 received from London - May 27th 2004

Interview and Medical Date - June 1st 2004

Visa Approved - June 1st 2004

Visa Arrived - June 2nd 2004

Flight booked - June 2nd 2004

Arrived in the States - June 7 2004

Wedding Date - June 26 2004 (Naper Settlement, Chicago)

AOS Biometrics - October 20th 2004

EAD Card received - October 25th 2004

AOS Interview - April 12th 2005 (Succesful - Passport stamped)

Permanent Resident Card received - April 15th 2005

Lifting of Conditions filed - March 20, 2007

Lifting of Conditions NOA - March 23, 2007

Lifting of Conditions Biometrics appt - April 17, 2007

Case Transferred to ??? - April 1, 2008

INFOPASS Appt (Chicago) - April 17, 2008

Stamp received and verbal approval of 10 yr card - April 17, 2008

Emailed approval - May 2, 2008

Approval letter sent - May 6, 2008

10 Year card received - May 10, 2008

Hi All  -- updating the list with the last few requests.  Please take a look to ensure everything is correct for your entries.

Joe&LuMa.........|09/03/13|01/03|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Tampa, FL

Olibecca1........|01/06/09|01/04|01/13|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Louisville, KY

Azhrid...........|04/??/11|01/06|01/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Louisville, KY

ozcitizen........|06/--/07|12/29|01/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Philadelphia,PA

Juanita & David..|10/19/12|01/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|??

Haggischomper....|05/10/08|01/05|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Chicago, IL

Andy2891.........|04/01/14|12/30|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA

Legend:

18 hours ago, Azhrid said:

4/2011 GC

1/6/17 Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

1/9/17 delivered

1/11/17 payment processed

1/13/17 email received:  case accepted & case # assigned to track the case on the their site 

Edited by Azhrid

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, cocann said:

Updated Cashd date for my application

Joe&LuMa.........|09/03/13|01/03|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Tampa, FL

Olibecca1........|01/06/09|01/04|01/13|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Louisville, KY

Azhrid...........|04/??/11|01/06|01/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Louisville, KY

aravindk.........|01/11/10|01/04|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|San Jose,CA

Juanita & David..|10/19/12|01/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|??

Andy2891.........|04/01/14|12/30|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA

Legend:

Thanks,

Aravind

Aug14 : Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131 to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

Aug23 : Checks cashed and Received NOAs that the application was accepted on Aug 17th

Sep 23 : USCIS updated their site saying that they mailed a notice for my I 485 and EAD.I called then and found that there was a typo in the address(USCIS mistake.They resent the mail immediately)

Sep 25 : Got the notice that the USCIS re mailed.It was Biometric appointment letter. Appointment date OCT 8.

Sep 29 : Got email from USCIS that my AP is approved.

Sep 30 : AP touched

Sep 30 : Biometrics walkin. (Finished biometrics in < 5 minutes) @ ASC Charcot ave San Jose,CA

Sep 30 : EAD card production ordered.

Oct 1 : AOS touched

Oct 1 : EAD touched

Oct 3 : Received a appointment notice for biometrics again for the second time.

Oct 5 : EAD touched.(got a second email for card production) also I called the USCIS and informed them tha I have not received my AP approval notice yet.It was mailed to me on 29th Sep.

Oct 6 : Received email "EAD approval notice mailed to you"

Oct 7 : EAD touched.

Oct 8 : Went to the ASC san jose to check on my second biometrics appointment letter.They said that it was just a system error and that there is nothing that I need to do.

Oct 9 : Received the EAD card in mail

Updated Azhrid's field office info

Azhrid...........|04/??/11|01/06|01/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Boston, MA

aravindk.........|01/11/10|01/04|01/12|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|San Jose,CA

Legend:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi ,

good good luck to all....can someone add me as well please...

n400 application sent 01/09/2017,delivered 01/11/2017...Dallas, lockbox....field office oklahoma city,Ok....greencard... 03/29/2012

...check not cashed yet....

waiting patiently ....love to all...hope for best ...

Edited by weakheart

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Azhrid...........|04/??/11|01/06|01/11|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|Boston, MA

weakheart........|03/29/12|01/09|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|oklahoma city,OK

Legend:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.