Jacque67

trump promises a revelation on hacking

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

15941079_10212040919405052_8970085715020

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, bcking said:

This is wonderful hehe. I love how people just forgot about "Tuesday or Wednesday". Selective memory.

I think the throw away twitter one liners are going to be significantly harder to pull off from the oval office. We'll see how he does when he actually has to be accountable for the things he says.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

I think the throw away twitter one liners are going to be significantly harder to pull off from the oval office. We'll see how he does when he actually has to be accountable for the things he says.

We can both agree that a President should be above Personal attacks by Tweeter. There is a master sales Training guy named Grant Cardone. A little pushy for my nature but he has great sales tips.

Anyway I was watching a segment last night about Preparation ,scripts,  Role playing, He mentioned Trump . he said its obvious the guy Has been so rich for so long, and has had no one telling him what to do or listening to anyone, that he does not prepare, has a terrible presentation, obliviously does not prepare for debates or listen to people ( or words to that effect). went on to say that he would have been over the top unstoppable if he had been coach able or would listen to others.  

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

We can both agree that a President should be above Personal attacks by Tweeter. There is a master sales Training guy named Grant Cardone. A little pushy for my nature but he has great sales tips.

Anyway I was watching a segment last night about Preparation ,scripts,  Role playing, He mentioned Trump . he said its obvious the guy Has been so rich for so long, and has had no one telling him what to do or listening to anyone, that he does not prepare, has a terrible presentation, obliviously does not prepare for debates or listen to people ( or words to that effect). went on to say that he would have been over the top unstoppable if he had been coach able or would listen to others.  

Sometimes listening is important.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

Sometimes listening is important.

I saw a guy the other night talking about M Jackson. He said that is what basically killed him , was no one in his circle that had told him NO in many years or said....psst Hey Mike your acting like a fool 

Same thing probably killed Elvis also 

17 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

There is evidence to suggest he has been told no many times. The problem is he doesn't care to listen.

We all can't imagine a world where a President makes ridiculously childish statements on twitter, we all hope he will reign it in. But I'm not one for optimism. Unfortunately I believe there is a real possibility he will continue and simply doesn't care when someone says no.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Many would say that this is his charm:

Has been so rich for so long, ( the audience says,good can he make me rich too? I want a sexy Slavic bride and a gilded apartment in midtown,  Trump is gangsta ) and has had no one telling him what to do or listening to anyone (awesome he is his own man), that he does not prepare (he shoots from the hip and he is hip when he shoots), has a terrible presentation , obliviously does not prepare for debates or listen to people (again his value to the common man is that he is not under the thumb of politically correct forces) ( or words to that effect). went on to say that he would have been over the top unstoppable if he had been coach able or would listen to others (then he would have been just like the other republican candidates, just no experience for the job) .  

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

I can't really repeat the report coming out this evening which is full of filthy details about Trump that I had to personally redact for my mother's delicate ears amidst the fit of giggles echoing through the room. If the American public had to endure details about cigars for numerous years, we are indeed heading into a brand new direction of debauchery. But it's interesting to know how many have sat on this little report that's come to light (however unconfirmed but everyone is apparently aware of it is)... and oh to be a fly on the wall of that briefing last week! Half of the conservative blogs/reporters that were dubious about Trump to begin with and continue to actually remain genuinely concerned, just threw up a little and the rest are in disbelief. But it is surprising that even if it should not be true (and the general public will have no way of verifying this information unless they are in intelligence agencies) how many actually believe that it isn't beyond belief that it could be true. Which is truly sad and disturbing. This is where America is at now, that we know our next president and his associates mentioned could very well be capable of this behavior.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/10/u-s-spies-warn-trump-and-gop-russia-could-get-you-next.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/classified-us-intel-report-russia-gathered-compromising-info-on-trump/

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23