Jacque67

Donald Trump: don't blame Russia for hacking, blame computers for making life complicated

28 posts in this topic

First time I've ever heard murder is cool. Are you more alpha if you strangle, stab, shoot, or dismember? Maybe poisoning is best. We better get re-writing those history books about serial killers, kids. My husband says that poison is traditionally known as a woman's weapon, and would never be used by a true alpha male. Maybe Putin better step up his game. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis, Putin is a beta male.

The Ultimate Alpha Male. Mattis

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some xxxxxx in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."

Filed: Timeline

More Alpha Male Leadership: Making Philippines a No SnowFlake Zone

Philippines president claims he dropped kidnapper from helicopter

The foul-mouthed president of the Philippines, who earlier this month admitted to personally shooting and killing three men and using a powerful painkiller in excess of a doctor’s order, said Tuesday he also had dropped a kidnapping suspect from a helicopter – and he would do it again.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/28/philippines-president-claims-dropped-man-from-helicopter.html

Sounds like a shining example of a serial killer manifesto.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: Timeline

The Ultimate Alpha Male. Mattis

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some xxxxxx in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."

Agreed

The Ultimate Alpha

Obama got rid of him to please the muslims, Trump brought him back to finish the job

On 12/29/2016 at 5:46 AM, bowens44 said:

trump is easily the stupidest man ever to run for office. What amazes me is how easily he was able to dupe the right wing nut jobs in this country. He played them like a cheap fiddle.

But I guess you can never go wrong betting on the stupidity of the american conservative voter.

seems we underestimated how very much conservatives love a good slogan.

On 12/29/2016 at 5:46 AM, bowens44 said:

trump is easily the stupidest man ever to run for office. What amazes me is how easily he was able to dupe the right wing nut jobs in this country. He played them like a cheap fiddle.

But I guess you can never go wrong betting on the stupidity of the american conservative voter.

Dang I love the new like button. Now if we just had a report button for posts like this 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Dang I love the new like button. Now if we just had a report button for posts like this 

Given what a couple of mods here have been posting lately, what would be your grounds for reporting this? If you're going to bash liberals as a group, you have to be able to suck it up and take it once in a while too. 

Edited by Dakine10

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/29/2016 at 3:58 AM, MarkPerry said:

That's pretty cool, I wasn't aware of that. Don King was an Alpha Male back in his day. As I have always said Alpha's hang together, and respect each other.

Sorry, America no longer produces alpha males

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/29/2016 at 11:05 AM, MarkPerry said:

More Alpha Male Leadership: Making Philippines a No SnowFlake Zone

Philippines president claims he dropped kidnapper from helicopter

The foul-mouthed president of the Philippines, who earlier this month admitted to personally shooting and killing three men and using a powerful painkiller in excess of a doctor’s order, said Tuesday he also had dropped a kidnapping suspect from a helicopter – and he would do it again.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/28/philippines-president-claims-dropped-man-from-helicopter.html

Reports about Dutertes lovefor little boys is coming out

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg