j N j

G 325a with attached photo

10 posts in this topic

recent? like my own passport photo which was taken in 02/2016?

from i-129f instructions

b. Submit a passport-style color photograph of yourself and a passport-style color photograph of your beneficiary, with both photos taken within 30 days of the date of filing this petition

from i-129f instructions

b. Submit a passport-style color photograph of yourself and a passport-style color photograph of your beneficiary, with both photos taken within 30 days of the date of filing this petition

THANKS, I knew I read it somewhere :thumbs:

THANKS, I knew I read it somewhere :thumbs:

you're welcome :)

At some point early on while researching it all sort of blends together in a big jumble of letters... Shortly after it all makes sense again, but there is that point!

you're welcome :)

At some point early on while researching it all sort of blends together in a big jumble of letters... Shortly after it all makes sense again, but there is that point!

That's the understatement of the year, haha :rofl:

30 days.

Whenever I had to send in the G-325A in, I included the receipt to prove it was taken within 30 days, although they probably also just take your word for it, too.

The intent on it is that you dont send a photo back from when you were in Junior High School because you think you looked better back then. It needs to be recent. I suspect if they see it on your bio page of passport or somewhere else and they look nothing alike - you will incur delays until you fix it...

Thats my logical take on it.

I didnt have that problem as I did in fact take a recent pic.

30 days.

Whenever I had to send in the G-325A in, I included the receipt to prove it was taken within 30 days, although they probably also just take your word for it, too.

great idea, I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

The intent on it is that you dont send a photo back from when you were in Junior High School because you think you looked better back then. It needs to be recent. I suspect if they see it on your bio page of passport or somewhere else and they look nothing alike - you will incur delays until you fix it...

Thats my logical take on it.

I didnt have that problem as I did in fact take a recent pic.

agreed..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.