dean1492

Help on my 3rd, the 2nd never made it to USA.

46 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/28/2016 at 9:50 AM, Ebunoluwa said:

Make a cover letter and include your letter somewhere behind the I-129 form or under your relationship evidence as a

timeline of your relationship(s). Write in there why you think you made the right choice this time.

Include a separate short paragraph on another page requesting a waiver for multiple filings.
It is a very simple thing to do. This is your 3rd petition so you need a waiver request.

The NOA1 is received date, not approval date, it has to be 2 years from the last approval date, the NOA2.

Send copies of all prior NOA's and withdrawal letter.

Front load your next petition with quality relationship evidence.

Here is one of many threads with waiver request samples >>>>> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/229991-waiver-letter-for-2nd-k1-visa/

Send copies of all prior NOA's and withdrawal letter.

By the way, my ex-wife, took all that information with her when she moved out. i will put all the info on the 2nd one, that never made it here. I was going to include that info about my first wife, and tell the USCIS that I don't have a copy of that NOA or anything from  my first and only marriage. I think that will be ok, because that one is already done? I'm just worried about the second one that never got finished.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.