dean1492

Help on my 3rd, the 2nd never made it to USA.

46 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI guys and gals, This is Richard from California. Let me tell you a few things about me. I was married to a Philipina in 2010, we got divorced before 5 yrs, she is an RN, and she had her eyes on the big picture, instead of me.

I started another F-129 for another girl from the PH, it got approved but she never took her Medical or made it to the embassy, so I cancelled it. I did all the things to get it cancelled.

So, here is my question, I am going to wait for 2 yrs before I file the next one, I found a girl which is good for me, and have seen her 3 times. My question comes in the application, let me post this please:

Part 3, other information, between 3c and 4 it has some questions about a waver, if you are a multiple filer. But since my second fiance made it to the USA, this is where my question lies.

I think I am going to check the box for the "General Waiver" for the multiple filer, and put my circumstances about my first wife, and the 2nd one that never made it here in a letter with my petition.

Any other ideas? I think this is the right way for me to do this...any suggestions?

Advance thanks for the info, I don't want to pay Rapid Visa just because of this question.

Timeline

If u had any approval within two years u need to include a waiver stating y you need one

Well, I am planning to wait two years from NOA-1. From the one that never made it to the USA.

HI guys and gals, This is Richard from California. Let me tell you a few things about me. I was married to a Philipina in 2010, we got divorced before 5 yrs, she is an RN, and she had her eyes on the big picture, instead of me.

I started another F-129 for another girl from the PH, it got approved but she never took her Medical or made it to the embassy, so I cancelled it. I did all the things to get it cancelled.

So, here is my question, I am going to wait for 2 yrs before I file the next one, I found a girl which is good for me, and have seen her 3 times. My question comes in the application, let me post this please:

Part 3, other information, between 3c and 4 it has some questions about a waver, if you are a multiple filer. But since my second fiance made it to the USA, this is where my question lies.

I think I am going to check the box for the "General Waiver" for the multiple filer, and put my circumstances about my first wife, and the 2nd one that never made it here in a letter with my petition.

Any other ideas? I think this is the right way for me to do this...any suggestions?

Advance thanks for the info, I don't want to pay Rapid Visa just because of this question.

Looking at the Filing instructions, it looks like that is for IMBRA?

Timeline

it matters big tyime, it causes alarm for fraud and trafficking issues

Nothing to do with that. I just like Philippine women. Remember I was only married once. And the second women I met-had her issues, that's why I never finished it, asking for money all the time, and not doing what she told me. This is a BIG example of why a guy (including me) should wait and see what the women is really like. Don't pile up on me. I'm just trying to do the right thing.

Nothing to do with that. I just like Philippine women. Remember I was only married once. And the second women I met-had her issues, that's why I never finished it, asking for money all the time, and not doing what she told me. This is a BIG example of why a guy (including me) should wait and see what the women is really like. Don't pile up on me. I'm just trying to do the right thing.

And the right thing is the way to go. But you're asking why it matters and the response is that it raises suspicion of fraud and trafficking issues. Given that this is the 3rd time you will be petitioning, it does potentially raise alarms. The burden will be on you to prove the suspicion isn't warranted...USCIS does not have to prove anything.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think a letter explaining the previous two would be fine. My only concern would be to find out if the two year mark starts from the NOA 1 or the date of cancellation.

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Timeline

I think a letter explaining the previous two would be fine. My only concern would be to find out if the two year mark starts from the NOA 1 or the date of cancellation.

Yes, Chardon Ne', I have called Rapid Visa, and one of the guys said it was the time from the NOA-1. I will have to research this farther, And have started a letter for my petition, explaining my 2 past. I have plenty of time. That's why I wanted to open a new topic on my question, to get some advice. I am going to try and do it myself this time, after paying rapid visa last time.

Timeline

I was wondering where I should include they letter. I have 2 pages I think, for my extra information. Somewhere on the back of the petition? There is room to write on the spaces to tell then I have an extra page, but not this one. I'll include it in the back?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was wondering where I should include they letter. I have 2 pages I think, for my extra information. Somewhere on the back of the petition? There is room to write on the spaces to tell then I have an extra page, but not this one. I'll include it in the back?

Just as a separate sheet with the same info from part 14 from the I129F I would type it and print it if you can.

One of the questions they ask you on the application is whether or not you filed a petition before. Just answer yes or no and give the dates and types or any information they ask about it and nothing more. If you did they will find out the specifics through their investigation. If they want more info let them ask. Do not volunteer any more information than is necessary. Thats how some people raise more questions. You think that you are offering an explanation but really you can be digging yourself into a hole. If they want to deny you because of simply having filed the two previous petitions then a letter will not matter much anyway, which I do not think is the case.

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.