AldyBella

K1 Visa interview appointment

83 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Just now, DJTK said:

That's great. So does  that mean your fiancé didn't have to go down to the Embassy? 

Well he did go to the embassy this morning but he said we'll either have to wait or hope they respond to my emails because he wasn't able to get a date. I checked the site after talking to him and I went ahead and scheduled an appointment 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey fellow members of family I was also waiting for my packet 3 and 4 for about two months now. Just got the info that we can schedule appointment on our own. We have gone to pay the visa fee at the GT Bank. My visa approval letter expires on Jan 21. Can I schedule my interview beyond this date of Jan 21 or it should be before this date. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kay&Epi said:

Well he did go to the embassy this morning but he said we'll either have to wait or hope they respond to my emails because he wasn't able to get a date. I checked the site after talking to him and I went ahead and scheduled an appointment 

Ok. I see. Well at least you have your date. Hooray! 

26 minutes ago, Cha&Gla said:

My dear friends what date did you put as your Priority Date on ustraveldocs site ?

If I remember correctly it's NOA1 date.

Timeline

Ok.so I was part of the old format. I went to the embassy in October for my interview date n I was given January 16th.i went to the embassy on January 16th only to be told that it is a holiday so I should return the next  day.i returned the next day with all my document and was turned away to write a letter and submit the following day requesting for a new appointment date. 

Yes ,do I wrote the letter sent it to the embassy and they gave me a form to go online and book for the appointment. 

My fiance did the booking and tge next available date is 16th February. Feeling fustrating is an understatement right now 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/28/2016 at 3:08 AM, AldyBella said:

The letter states, "please submit an affidavit of support(Form I-134) together with any supporting documents(generally a tax return or IRS transcript). Didnt specify number of years, but its safe to do last year and year before if you have. Its not as strict as the I864

Hello can I submit printed affidavit of support or I  will need to submit the original one?

Timeline
3 hours ago, tcotez said:

Hello can I submit printed affidavit of support or I  will need to submit the original one?

can submit printed one, but signature must be original. So print it it out then sign it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, AldyBella said:

can submit printed one, but signature must be original. So print it it out then sign it. 

It was filled and signed by the fiancée the patitioner. So she has signed is, scan it and email to me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.