AldyBella

K1 Visa interview appointment

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, aristotle456 said:

@AldyBella   Is the appointment letter the same as the one you will get after you schedule your fiancee for the visa.  Also what are the vaccinations and other things that is needed for the medicals. or the clinic will know what to do when you go in for the medicals?

Yes that is the appointment letter. The clinic will know what you need, just go along with vaccination records. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, AldyBella said:

Yes that is the appointment letter. The clinic will know what you need, just go along with vaccination records. 

Hi! Thanks for this info!!! So what information was needed from the letter you received before actually scheduling the interview?? We've been waiting for this supposed packet 3/letter as well.

the ceac says "your case is ready for interview when scheduled at the us counselor section..." but I never received a packet 3. We have all other necessary docs, med exam, etc. do you guys think we are free to schedule the interview????

Edited by Kwesi&efiya

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Kwesi&efiya said:

Hi! Thanks for this info!!! So what information was needed from the letter you received before actually scheduling the interview?? We've been waiting for this supposed packet 3/letter as well.

the ceac says "your case is ready for interview when scheduled at the us counselor section..." but I never received a packet 3. We have all other necessary docs, med exam, etc. do you guys think we are free to schedule the interview????

Wait you already did your medical exams without your appointment letter?

Timeline
1 minute ago, AldyBella said:

Wait you already did your medical exams without your appointment letter?

Oh no, I meant we can go ahead and knock that thing out. (Am I the only one OVER the price of the med exam??)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kwesi&efiya said:

Oh no, I meant we can go ahead and knock that thing out. (Am I the only one OVER the price of the med exam??)

Ummm its not safe to do the medical exam without your appointment letter. It expires, so in case you can't find an early appointment date you'll have to do it again. 

I agree with AldyBella. I don't think you can do the medical without the appointment letter. At first they will schedule you for the interview after you return the packet 3. but now they have made it simple where you can schedule your own interview.  Holy Trinity is cheaper, it cost 1730 GHC for the medical but it takes 1 week to get your results. Akai clinic is around 1900 GHC aND you will get your results the next day. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, aristotle456 said:

I agree with AldyBella. I don't think you can do the medical without the appointment letter. At first they will schedule you for the interview after you return the packet 3. but now they have made it simple where you can schedule your own interview.  Holy Trinity is cheaper, it cost 1730 GHC for the medical but it takes 1 week to get your results. Akai clinic is around 1900 GHC aND you will get your results the next day. 

Yeah, people prefer Holy trinity because of price but I personally prefer Akai. Its more professional and they're very fast. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, aristotle456 said:

In fact I want to thank AldyBella. you have really really helped me.  God bless you 

AMEN!!! We all praying for positive news at the end of this process. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aristotle456 said:

Ok so you all are saying we need the appointment letter (that we get after scheduling the interview appointment) before the medical exam, right? I get that part butttt I'm wondering what letter (or packet 3) is truly required before scheduling the interview???

and what does that ceac notice mean?? 

Thanks yall! I hate that this mess is so confusing. I'm so happy I stumbled on this forum!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kwesi&efiya said:

Ok so you all are saying we need the appointment letter (that we get after scheduling the interview appointment) before the medical exam, right? I get that part butttt I'm wondering what letter (or packet 3) is truly required before scheduling the interview???

and what does that ceac notice mean?? 

Thanks yall! I hate that this mess is so confusing. I'm so happy I stumbled on this forum!!

With this new system they have started, you schedule the interview yourself. We don't really need anything in the packet they send to go ahead. Its just for formality and protocol to know that its your turn. Kind of like priority. 

At first you will need to go to the embassy to pick up Packet 3 and fill it out. in the packet 3 you will also add the receipt the Visa fee you paid. So then you will mail your packet 3 after completion to the email embassy and they will schedule you for the interview, and that is the packet 4. so you will take the appointment letter to the clinic to get your medicals.  but this time around they have changed everything .  so now all you will need to do is to go to the website AldyBella or go to the U.S embassy Ghana and schedule your fiance for the interview. But your fiance needs to pay the visa fee before you can schedule him or her for the interview because after paying the visa fee at GT bank your fiance will be given a receipt and you will use the recipe number to schedule him or her for the interview .  After scheduling your fiance for the interview you will get an appointment letter ND you will use that appointment letter to go and do your medicals. And follow exactly what AldyBella put out about the order you will need to present for the Interview.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aristotle456 said:

At first you will need to go to the embassy to pick up Packet 3 and fill it out. in the packet 3 you will also add the receipt the Visa fee you paid. So then you will mail your packet 3 after completion to the email embassy and they will schedule you for the interview, and that is the packet 4. so you will take the appointment letter to the clinic to get your medicals.  but this time around they have changed everything .  so now all you will need to do is to go to the website AldyBella or go to the U.S embassy Ghana and schedule your fiance for the interview. But your fiance needs to pay the visa fee before you can schedule him or her for the interview because after paying the visa fee at GT bank your fiance will be given a receipt and you will use the recipe number to schedule him or her for the interview .  After scheduling your fiance for the interview you will get an appointment letter ND you will use that appointment letter to go and do your medicals. And follow exactly what AldyBella put out about the order you will need to present for the Interview.

exactly.great explanation. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, aristotle456 said:

Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! I will dance at your wedding! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.