espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, trekkypj said:

My sympathies to you and your family.

My guess is that since you were approved for the N-400, you should be okay. I was told at an InfoPass appointment a few weeks ago that USCIS have to adjudicate and approve the I-751 before they approve the N-400, even it is done the same day. 

I have been getting multiple email notices about the I-751 application being transferred to another office today even though I took the oath yesterday (and several over the last month), so it may be just their application system processing it a little behind actual events. 

Since your circumstances changed after being approved for the N-400,  you should definitely disclose it on your oath form. Talk to the USCIS staff beforehand and let them know - be sure you emphasize that you were approved before your husband passed away. If you have documentation to bring as evidence, such as a death certificate, I think that will suffice to allow you to take the oath that day. 

Honestly, so long as you have been upfront and honest with USCIS you should be fine. They may re-schedule your oath ceremony if you don't have the documentation to hand yet.

Best of luck with your oath ceremony next week - hope it works out okay.

The strange thing is they knew my husband was dying because I presented evidence at the 400 interview, I put up a packet to request immediate swearing in and approval of both applications based on humanitarian ground with tons of medical evidence and dr's letter, and my husband passed 3 days after the interview, but they did it not approve my 400 until May 2nd. I submitted my husband's death certificate in early Apirl already. So they had to know the passing of my husband before they approved my 400, maybe they granted my packet then and they just didn't notify me. We will see. 

11 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Exactly. I will find out if they made a mistake or not. I will try hard to protect myself for the long run too. My lawyer advised me if they end up naturalizing me regardless my husband's passing, I need to have evidence that shows I answered every question truthfully under oath so they won't use it against me in the event of their attempt to denaturalize me. What Trump and his justice department have been doing to our immigration scare me though. We will see what happens.

Yes, extra caution is needed in this chaos. I hope all of us here can finish it in the coming months, it becomes a torment drags way too long. Wish everything goes thru on your Oath.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, frigatebird said:

Yes, extra caution is needed in this chaos. I hope all of us here can finish it in the coming months, it becomes a torment drags way too long. Wish everything goes thru on your Oath.

Yes, thanks for the wish, I will do my best next Wed.

New Card Is Being Produced

On May , 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WACxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi everyone, I  received this status through email, does it mean my case got approved? I filed my i751 in 1/2017.

Edited by hoaibao

11 hours ago, hoaibao said:

New Card Is Being Produced

On May , 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WACxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi everyone, I  received this status through email, does it mean my case got approved? I filed my i751 in 1/2017.

Congratulations. 45 days after the transfer, can i ask you, was it transfered to nsc or nbc?. Thanks and congrats 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, m88_1988 said:

Hi, January 2017th ROC filers ( CSC- California Service Center)

Just wanted to share my timeline:  Submitted my ROC to CSC at the beginning of January 2017, they received it on January, 17th 2017.

February 26th, 2018 got the glitch message about Case being transferred to local office

April 4th, 2018 Case was transferred to Nebraska (NCS), hardcopy received in the mail within few days

May 7th , 2018 - Card in Production" 

May 8th, 2018 - "Case Approved" status

May 10th, 2018 - Card was mailed to me

May 11th, 2018 - Received the Approval Letter in the mail

May 14th, 2018 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!!! Woot Woot!

Never submitted N400, I did NOT send 20lb evidence with all years text messages or bank statements for few years and stuff, just some reasonable evidence - about 20 pictures through few years of relationship, couple lease documents for apartment and couple open envelopes with both of our names on them with same address, couple utilities and internet bills, same phone account, account for our dog's hospital (lol), and statement that my US husband is a beneficiary of my life insurance. No relatives/ friends affidavits, no children. 

Good luck to everyone, peeps! Stay strong and positive - Your cards are coming!

I have a question . Did you get a biometric status after the card production I am now confused cuz mine say's they're producing my card but another update saying still processing the case

32956647_1049063871922872_4237251662915305472_n.jpg

On 5/17/2018 at 9:03 AM, dnd14 said:

Yes I did, it was transferred to NBC. I got the transfer notice on 4th of April 2018, and it was approved on 10th of May, 2018

Hey, thanks for sharing your timeline for the i751 application. Could you please clarify whether your case was transferred to NBC or NSC prior to approval? I noticed that in one reply you put NBC and in another NSC.

NBC is National Benefits Center in Lee Summit, MO, and NSC is Nebraska service center in Lincoln, NE.

Thank you!

OK, so, to continue my earlier post ....here are my complete timelines:

Filed I-751                                                       : 01/31/2017
NOA date                                                        : 02/03/2017
Biometrics                                                      : 03/02/2017
Case transferred to TSC (Texas)                : 03/12/2018
Received Transfer letter notice                   : 03/15/2018
InfoPass appt for I-551 stamp                    : 04/03/2018 (Conditional GC returned with a corner clipped, 6 months extension)
Approved                                                         : 04/30/2018
New Card Is Being Produced                       : 05/10/2018

Post Office picked up mail with new card : 05/15/2018

Text received from Postal Office with expected delivery by 05/17/2018 08:00PM
Envelope was delivered and Green Card in hand on 05/17/2018

The card came in a bigger USPS envelope, not like the ones we received from USCIS. It did not show in the Informed Delivery Digest. I thought a signature was needed but nobody was home & I expected to find a "Missed you" note. Came home around 6:00PM, found the envelope in the mailbox. USPS online tracking was not updated yet, it still showed it would deliver it by 08:00PM. At 8:00PM it updated the status as "delivered at 2:36PM".

My case was transferred to Texas, Card was mailed from Lees Summit, MO, and it has a new design.

Celebrations began and lasted throughout the weekend .... :-)

Folks,

Congrats to those who already got their cards and a Sincere Good Luck to those who are still waiting !!

Cheers,

Hello Everyone

I-751                                                               : 01/24/2017
NOA date                                                        : 02/11/2017
Biometrics                                                      : 02/16/2017
Case transferred to TSC (Texas)                : 04/04/2018
Received Transfer letter notice                   : 04/13/2018
New Card Is Being Produced                       : 05/22/2018

I have not received any approval notice

My case was transferred  to laguna office few days before being transferred to Texas

"you can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283." 

I am so happy and I wish you guys all the best

cards are on the way , hang in there :)

Edited by Malak1

8 minutes ago, Malak1 said:

Hello Everyone

I-751                                                               : 01/24/2017
NOA date                                                        : 02/11/2017
Biometrics                                                      : 02/16/2017
Case transferred to TSC (Texas)                : 03/04/2018
Received Transfer letter notice                   : 03/13/2018
New Card Is Being Produced                       : 05/22/2018                                                    

"you can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283." 

I am so happy and I wish you guys all the best

cards are on the way , hang in there :)

That is amazing. Congratulations!

How did you find out about the update?

Which mobile app did you use?

regards

Steve

12 hours ago, JERVIL said:

OK, so, to continue my earlier post ....here are my complete timelines:

Filed I-751                                                       : 01/31/2017
NOA date                                                        : 02/03/2017
Biometrics                                                      : 03/02/2017
Case transferred to TSC (Texas)                : 03/12/2018
Received Transfer letter notice                   : 03/15/2018
InfoPass appt for I-551 stamp                    : 04/03/2018 (Conditional GC returned with a corner clipped, 6 months extension)
Approved                                                         : 04/30/2018
New Card Is Being Produced                       : 05/10/2018

Post Office picked up mail with new card : 05/15/2018

Text received from Postal Office with expected delivery by 05/17/2018 08:00PM
Envelope was delivered and Green Card in hand on 05/17/2018

The card came in a bigger USPS envelope, not like the ones we received from USCIS. It did not show in the Informed Delivery Digest. I thought a signature was needed but nobody was home & I expected to find a "Missed you" note. Came home around 6:00PM, found the envelope in the mailbox. USPS online tracking was not updated yet, it still showed it would deliver it by 08:00PM. At 8:00PM it updated the status as "delivered at 2:36PM".

My case was transferred to Texas, Card was mailed from Lees Summit, MO, and it has a new design.

Celebrations began and lasted throughout the weekend .... :-)

Folks,

Congrats to those who already got their cards and a Sincere Good Luck to those who are still waiting !!

Cheers,

Good to hear!!

Congratulations :)

17 hours ago, dw12 said:

I think her case was transferred to Nebraska service center in Lincoln, NE.

Me too, I hope good news is coming soon.

me too.

Everybody who got transferred to TSC or NSC or NBC, are getting approved, our applications are still at CSC.

So 2-3 months more for us.

regards

Steve

Just now, Steve1986 said:

That is amazing. Congratulations!

How did you find out about the update?

Which mobile app did you use?

regards

Steve

Oh I edited my time line cause i entered wrong date by mistake

so case was transferred to Texas on 04/04/2018 

and transferred notice on -4/13/2018

I received an email from USCIS

I also have two apps on my phone 

-Case Tracker 

-USCIS app

I received the updates on both apps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.