sasha8384

Help with filing

3 posts in this topic

Hi

So my husband and i made the mistakr of not filig for my daughter when my filig went in. It still work out because the grandparents still want to keep her for a while longer.

So here is my problem. Husband and i would like to start the filing for my daughter. Mu husband will be doing since he os the usc. Could someone please provide me with a proper cover letter sample.And if you can a list of what i would need to complete the process as successfully as possible.

Thabks guys... The site i recommend to anyone going through the process...i went through with little to no issues. I will be entering the us in 4 weeks cant wait !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

for now just the i130, payment and documents required. if her birth certificate isn't in English, you would need to attach a translation into English

what about the father? do you have full custody?

hi

for now just the i130, payment and documents required. if her birth certificate isn't in English, you would need to attach a translation into English

what about the father? do you have full custody?

I have been the one taking care of her since birth...he has no involvement. But i dont know how to prove it. I had him signed a letter about a year ago saying he is allowing her to leave permanently, but i dont know if it still valid now

Edited by sasha8384

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.