kg0103

DCF USEM Manila

119 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

Sorry I cant answer your question about that because based on my experience, my petitioner filled out an i-864 while my  in laws, who is our joint sponsors and also his household members, filled out an I-864A each. Although we used the income of my mother-in-law on my husband's I-864, my step dad-in-law needs to fill out another I-864A because they file joint ITR, have joint bank accounts, etc. The latter is the requirement that the CO asked during my interview.

Just to be sure, I prepared both I-864 and I-864A of my mother-in-law (joint sponsor/household member) and my step dad-in-law. Especially the printed page of the signature part. They had to mail it twice here via FedEx. That's what we did to avoid getting 221g.

How are you able to use the mother-in-law's income on your petitioner's I-864? Is your husband counted a household member of your mother in law even though he doesn't physically live there? Just wondering. I googled it and found out that I-864a's is only for household members if you use their income on the I-864? Maybe I should really stick on the main I-864 form for my joint sponsor. It should work I hope.

On 2/16/2017 at 1:51 PM, myrrh130 said:

How are you able to use the mother-in-law's income on your petitioner's I-864? Is your husband counted a household member of your mother in law even though he doesn't physically live there? Just wondering. I googled it and found out that I-864a's is only for household members if you use their income on the I-864? Maybe I should really stick on the main I-864 form for my joint sponsor. It should work I hope.

Yes, he is a household member. :) Because he has an established domicile on their US address. :)

I-864 is automatically fill out by the petitioner or a joint sponsor who is not a household member. I-864A is for the joint sponsor who is a household member. :) We need an I-864A because on the income part of the I-864, we used his parents' income thats why they need to fill out an I-864a.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 1/19/2017 at 10:05 AM, myrrh130 said:

Thanks a lot for this detailed tip. Any mythical stuff you did on passing the X-Ray? Like drinking milk or juices? 

Screenshot_2017-01-19-12-24-51.png

The one on the right, supposedly with the bar code is not correct. Its some sort of computer/printer error.

Download again, it is supposed to be like the one on the left , empty.

Hi guys! Just wanna share an update about our visa journey. 

Feb 6- medical exam

Feb 8- TST result ( for cr2) and immunization for both (cr1 & cr2)

Feb 13- interview schedule with a 221g result ( joint sponsor needed)

Feb 23- embassy received our 221g docs straight from USA ( we did this to eliminate extra days in the delivery if we will use 2go)

Feb 24- case updated (AP)

Feb 27 (12nn)- ready ( cr1) and AP for my cr2

Feb 27 (5pm)- issued for both

I purposely checked twice a day only to give it time to update. That's why I didn't even see if it went back to AP for mine or if my cr2 went to ready. All in all, it ended up to be a good news. I was just surprised of how fast they process 221g cases lately or is it really case to case?I thank everybody here for all the help and advices. God bless us all. 

15 hours ago, myrrh130 said:

Hi guys! Just wanna share an update about our visa journey. 

Feb 6- medical exam

Feb 8- TST result ( for cr2) and immunization for both (cr1 & cr2)

Feb 13- interview schedule with a 221g result ( joint sponsor needed)

Feb 23- embassy received our 221g docs straight from USA ( we did this to eliminate extra days in the delivery if we will use 2go)

Feb 24- case updated (AP)

Feb 27 (12nn)- ready ( cr1) and AP for my cr2

Feb 27 (5pm)- issued for both

I purposely checked twice a day only to give it time to update. That's why I didn't even see if it went back to AP for mine or if my cr2 went to ready. All in all, it ended up to be a good news. I was just surprised of how fast they process 221g cases lately or is it really case to case?I thank everybody here for all the help and advices. God bless us all. 

Congratulations!! :dancing:

Based on my experience, I think once the CO got the requirement he/she asked for, it would really get fast from there. But, there are also other applicants who waits for a month or so until the visa status would be issued.

On 2/28/2017 at 10:45 AM, mrsrasco said:

Congratulations!! :dancing:

Based on my experience, I think once the CO got the requirement he/she asked for, it would really get fast from there. But, there are also other applicants who waits for a month or so until the visa status would be issued.

Hi mrsrasco! Did you get that cfo sticker on your passport yet? I have heard that they would need  the photocopy of the immigrant data summary? But it's inside the sealed plastic pouch, aren't we supposed to open that? I just made a little incision on the side just enough to take the passport out. Thanks 

On 2/16/2017 at 11:01 AM, mrsrasco said:

Sorry I cant answer your question about that because based on my experience, my petitioner filled out an i-864 while my  in laws, who is our joint sponsors and also his household members, filled out an I-864A each. Although we used the income of my mother-in-law on my husband's I-864, my step dad-in-law needs to fill out another I-864A because they file joint ITR, have joint bank accounts, etc. The latter is the requirement that the CO asked during my interview.

Just to be sure, I prepared both I-864 and I-864A of my mother-in-law (joint sponsor/household member) and my step dad-in-law. Especially the printed page of the signature part. They had to mail it twice here via FedEx. That's what we did to avoid getting 221g.

Hi Mrsrasco,

Good day.  Does your joint sponsor provided a copy of W2?  Original or not?  

Thank you.

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

On 3/5/2017 at 2:46 PM, myrrh130 said:

Hi mrsrasco! Did you get that cfo sticker on your passport yet? I have heard that they would need  the photocopy of the immigrant data summary? But it's inside the sealed plastic pouch, aren't we supposed to open that? I just made a little incision on the side just enough to take the passport out. Thanks 

Yes. I just brought with me the visa packet on the day I got my CFO sticker. 

8 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

Yes. I just brought with me the visa packet on the day I got my CFO sticker. 

Hi again, did you even notice on the instructions in paying the uscis immigrant fee online it stated on step 1 and 2 that we have to fill out names, birthdates, etc but when we did ours it only asked for the A number and case number. I was kinda worried if I screw it up. But there was no option there to put our names, not even the option "create a new account". Pls tell me you did the same. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2017 at 10:49 PM, mrsrasco said:

TIP:

If you're planning to do the medical, dont go on Mondays. Because when I had mine, my husband and I went there around 4am and we were surprised because the line for US visa applicants is quite long. I think there were around 100+ applicants. 

I went there 4am and finished by 3pm, (supposed to be 12nn) because the RT guy on the US check out counter asked me if I can wait til 2:30pm for my xray results. and of course I said yes. Then after hours of waiting, I got the paper that says to come back at 10am the next day.

The requirements I submitted before I entered the building:

- DS 260 confirmation page

- 4 pcs 2x2 picture (write your name on the back and get it edited with formal attire)

- interview appointment letter

- passport and photocopy of biopage (also sign on page 3)

* I have photocopied everything 

Here's what I did during 1st day:

- data entry (ground floor) 

-paid to the cashier (3rd floor)

- immunization (2nd floor)

- chest x ray (3rd floor)

- laboratory ( 4th floor)

- weight, height, BP and visual test (i forgot where the floor is)

- physical exam (i also forgot the floor but quite the longest wait!!!!)

-USA counter (where you left your receipt with checklist then they will give it back to you and tells you to bring them on the check out counter)

Second day (8:20-10:30)

When I entered the building, I showed to the guard the paper and he stamped it for immuzation. I went there an hour advance and it's okay. Then I received 3 vaccines (MMR, Varicella, Tdap). After the vaccinations, the nurse told me to go to the ground floor for releasing. I waited again for an hour and that's it! I got my immunization record and the CD of my chest x ray which you will give at your POE, while the brown envelope will be submitted on the day of you interview. 

Lastly, take note when is the first and last day of your last period because majority of the nurses/doctor asked for it. And also the last sexual contact.

So you weren't able to finish yours for one day processing only?  Wow!  I remembered first time I went there, they told me the same thing.  Come back the next day, but glad they approved my request  to gathered all the results within the same day.  We need to be there early again this time.  Thanks. 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

On 2/16/2017 at 11:01 AM, mrsrasco said:

Hi mrsrasco, we have some situation here.  So our processing finally by God's grace is progressing.   Thank God.  We finally got them signed our co-sponsors for I-864A.  Both of them signed I-864a AND my husband will sign the I-864.  Are these the same papers you submitted during the interview? 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

• 3 months later...

Hi, can someone give me an advice on how I can provide domicile in the US if I have lived in the Ph for almost 20 years? I am a dual citizen and planning to go to the US with my husband and child. We will live with my husbands relatives so how can I provide proof of domicile? Please help. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 8/8/2017 at 9:56 AM, joanamber said:

Hi, can someone give me an advice on how I can provide domicile in the US if I have lived in the Ph for almost 20 years? I am a dual citizen and planning to go to the US with my husband and child. We will live with my husbands relatives so how can I provide proof of domicile? Please help. 

you have to prove INTENT to establish domicile. Registering kids in schools in US, drivers licence, opening bank accounts, establishing credit if possible, registering to vote, starting to look for place to live and so on so forth.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.