kg0103

DCF USEM Manila

119 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

I just called them today and got their standard reply (1-3 months processing). The lady mentioned I should call back on January 9th, which falls on the 30th day of my petition. 

hey and one more thing, what time exactly did you call today? just to double check, 301-2000 ext. 2224 right?

Update:

Just got my I-130 approval (NOA2) :)

Now I have to wait for the MNL case number for the visa application, medical and interview appointment. :jest:

Edited by mrsrasco

1 hour ago, mrsrasco said:

Update:

Now I have to wait for the MNL case number for the visa application, medical and interview appointment. :jest:

That's great! Hopefully we get ours by next week. :)0

4 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

Update:

seriously? they didnt even let you wait til the 9th. im impressed! congratulations to you. hope we're next soon. fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, myrrh130 said:

seriously? they didnt even let you wait til the 9th. im impressed! congratulations to you. hope we're next soon. fingers crossed!

Thank you!! ? yup, like they said, things happen unexpectedly :) hehe. Yes, it will be approved. :) I've heard that they dont usually deny petitions. It's either approved or RFE

5 hours ago, kg0103 said:

Hey guys, we received our approval notice yesterday afternoon :) now time to wait for the Mnl case number :)

no way!!!lol. did you even try to email or call them to bug them about it? anyway, congrats. we should get ours soon too. huhuhu

31 minutes ago, myrrh130 said:

hey guys, where do they send the NOA2 anyway? petitioner or beneficiary's email or both? just wondering

Nope, I didn't call or email them. They sent the approval to the petitioner's email. You'll get your soon :)

7 minutes ago, kg0103 said:

Nope, I didn't call or email them. They sent the approval to the petitioner's email. You'll get your soon :)

you mentioned on your last post that you would call first week of January? so you never did anything at all since filling? and here we are sending them email more than twice, thought it would help. of course its case to case. thanks 

1 hour ago, myrrh130 said:

you mentioned on your last post that you would call first week of January? so you never did anything at all since filling? and here we are sending them email more than twice, thought it would help. of course its case to case. thanks 

I emailed them last Dec 29 and was advised of the 3 months processing time. Thought of calling them by 1st week of Jan but decided to wait for a few more days. When @mrsrasco posted that she received her approval email, i figured i should get something too in 1-2 business days. 

You officially filed (paid) on Dec 14 right? If they do their work by the date filed you should hear from them before the end of the week too. Though they may have pushed back your application to when they received your missing documents. 

Hope you get it soon!

17 hours ago, kg0103 said:

I emailed them last Dec 29 and was advised of the 3 months processing time. Thought of calling them by 1st week of Jan but decided to wait for a few more days. When @mrsrasco posted that she received her approval email, i figured i should get something too in 1-2 business days. 

You officially filed (paid) on Dec 14 right? If they do their work by the date filed you should hear from them before the end of the week too. Though they may have pushed back your application to when they received your missing documents. 

Hope you get it soon!

thats what im thinking. we paid dec 14th, but didnt emailed them the missing document until dec 22nd. im still confused if our priority date would be dec 14th or 22nd. we'll find out if we get the elusive NOA2 or not.thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.