5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Hello VJ members,

I finally got my NOA1 from USCIS (National Benefits Center PO Box 648003, Lee s Summit,MO).

My question is:

1) What come next?

2) Where do I have to give my biometric appointment?

3)I currently lives in Albany,NY so do I have to give my biometric signature here at USCIS,Albany office?

4) Does that USCIS Lee summit office is correlated with St louis,MO field office or Kansas City,MO office?The reason I am asking is to know how long does it take to process my case based on USCIS field office processing time ?

4) Finally, How long does it take to get my green card?Any time framework?

Thank you

Edited by Charming12

They will send biometrics letter for you to attend local office...

If anything is needed you will get an rfe or notice ready for interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

1) What come next? and 2) Where do I have to give my biometric appointment? 3) I currently lives in Albany,NY so do I have to give my biometric signature here at USCIS,Albany office?

--- You will be receiving a mail after a week to a month or more for your biometrics appointment. It will state which USCIS office will you be assigned to and other details pertaining to the appointment. Might be the Albany or not, but it will always be the nearest USCIS office to you. If they need more evidence for your case, they will send out an RFE.

4) Does that USCIS Lee summit office is correlated with St louis,MO field office or Kansas City,MO office?The reason I am asking is to know how long does it take to process my case based on USCIS field office processing time?

--- I am actually not sure but I think it goes with Kansas. Your case's timeframe will actually depend if its gonna be transferred to your local office or not.

5) Finally, How (long) does it take to get my green card? Any time framework?

--- I can't give you a solid time frame but it usually takes 6 months to a year or more. Mine took about two months as I was not interviewed, so it's a case to case basis.

Just be patient and good luck, Happy Holidays! :)

Edited by ScotchHans

Adjustment Of Status Timeline:

09.01.2016 --- Received by USCIS

09.12.2016 --- NOA 1 Text Notification

09.17.2016 --- NOA 1 Letter Received

09.21.2016 --- Biometrics Letter Received

10.05.2016 --- Biometrics Appointment

11.05.2016 --- EAD/AP Approved

11.18.2016 --- Combo Card Delivered

11.25.2016 --- Green Card/I-485 Approved (No interview)

12.02.2016 --- Received NOA2 for I-485

12.02.2016 --- GC received

I-90 Timeline (USCIS Error: 10 Year GC given instead of 2 Years)

12.05.2016 --- I-90 Packet Sent to Phoenix

12.08.2016 --- I-90 Packet Received by USCIS

12.20.2016 --- NOA 1 Text & Email Notification

12.24.2016 --- NOA 1 Mail Received

01.03.2017 --- SSN (Without Restriction) Received

01.04.2017 --- I-551 Stamp Received (Valid for 1 Year)

01.14.2017 --- NOA1 for ELIS online account activation

01.20.2017 --- Biometrics Letter Received

02.01.2017 --- Biometrics Schedule

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from Fam.-based AOS to Fam.-based AOS Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status, such topics are frequently discussed at this forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.