Adam&Allison

A week today for medical at Knightsbridge

6 posts in this topic

So a week from now I'll be on the train to London for my medical. I think I have everything set, just need to get some passport photos and I'm ready to go.

It's all starting to speed up a little now, I know some of you were prone to my complaining several weeks ago that time just seemed to be dragging - but as it gets closer and closer to the medical and the interview, time is finally starting to speed up - and the interview (4 weeks tomorrow) is within touching distance. Everything is paid for, booked and ready to go. My accommodation in London, my train tickets to and from London for both the medical and the interview, and all my documents for the medical/interview. So I just wanted to post a quick document check right here to make sure I'm all set;

1) Police Certificate

2) Medical Questionnaire

3) Copy of approved I-129F (this is for the case number/visa category that Knightsbridge require)

4) Passport (For identification)

5) 4 Passport photos (yet to get)

6) Vaccination Records

8) Summary from GP for my asthma

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure my vaccinations are all up to date. I'll take a look at my vaccination sheet later and post here just to clarify, but I'm pretty sure I have them all :)

Looks good to me.

I can totally relate to the passing of time. November took forever to go by for me. It felt like the month had a million days. Then it was December and suddenly it was "hang on to your hats!" The last week went by far too quickly and on the day of going to the airport I was running around packing and on the way to the airport realised I'd left clothes in the dryer and milk in the fridge.

Looks good to me.

I can totally relate to the passing of time. November took forever to go by for me. It felt like the month had a million days. Then it was December and suddenly it was "hang on to your hats!" The last week went by far too quickly and on the day of going to the airport I was running around packing and on the way to the airport realised I'd left clothes in the dryer and milk in the fridge.

I think it's just the anticipation of it more than anything. Like I'm not necessarily 'worried' about it - I'm just being impatient lol. I was the same way when waiting for the NOA2!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.