Waiting for gc

New card is being produced 4 months after interview (aos)

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline

hey dear guys, long story short.

me and my wife had interview 4 months ago..the interview went well and the io told us that everything looks fine except were missing the medical exam...

he handed me rfe at the end and told me that as soon as i send the document they can make a decision, so...two weeks after the interview i was sending the medical to the office and two days later the document was there by trackig number.

then the longest time waiting ever had begins..and two months later we were trying everything...lawyer inquiries even congressman with no succsess,,

and finally after exactly 364 days i received last night confirmation that there was a new card being produced :) we are very happy now and relived, the i-130 was approved the days after the interview..those who wait, just be patient..even if its the last thing you want to hear..but a pure proof

thanks in advanced

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Wow -- I'm so sorry this was such a long wait for you, but you are right: patience is a key player in all of this.

I hope everything goes smoothly for your journey moving forward!

K1 Visa

06-13-2015 - Engaged!

07-17-2015 - I-129F packet sent

09-02-2015 - NVC sent case to U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem, packet 3 sent via email

11-04-2015 - Interview (Approved!)

11-19-2015 - K-1 Visa in-hand

12-25-2015 - POE (Atlanta, GA)

AOS/Green Card

01-10-2016 - Got married

01-16-2016 - I-485/EAD application sent (same packet)

03-04-2016 - EAD card arrives in mail (successful expedite)

05-18-2016 - Received AOS letter with interview appointment

06-07-2016 - AOS Interview scheduled (Atlanta) - Approved!

06-15-2016 - Green Card in hand!

ROC

03-24-2018 - Mailed in ROC petition packet

03-27-2018 - NOA (packet received); 1-year extension

05-25-2018 - Biometrics

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from WST-based AOS to WST-based AOS Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

A Christmas miracle!!! Lol... congratulations!

• Married 2/9/2016
  • I485, I130, I765 + I131 Filed Concurrently
  • USPS delivery confirmation 3/7/2016
  • NOA 1 received 3/08/2016
  • Hard copies of NOA received 3/20/16
  • Early walk in Biometrics at Holtsville, NY 4/11/16
  • Ead/AP approved 4/28/16...received 6/10/16
  • Interview date 12/20/16 at Holtsville, NY... initially denied but approved later same day.
  • Text received that green card was mailed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.