Waiting for gc

New card is being produced 4 months after interview (aos)

4 posts in this topic

hey dear guys, long story short.

me and my wife had interview 4 months ago..the interview went well and the io told us that everything looks fine except were missing the medical exam...

he handed me rfe at the end and told me that as soon as i send the document they can make a decision, so...two weeks after the interview i was sending the medical to the office and two days later the document was there by trackig number.

then the longest time waiting ever had begins..and two months later we were trying everything...lawyer inquiries even congressman with no succsess,,

and finally after exactly 364 days i received last night confirmation that there was a new card being produced :) we are very happy now and relived, the i-130 was approved the days after the interview..those who wait, just be patient..even if its the last thing you want to hear..but a pure proof

thanks in advanced

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.