The Nature  Boy

Karl Rove goes through Democrats' election 'excuses'

26 posts in this topic

Honestly, you'd have to be pretty conspiratorial nowadays to conclude no Russian hacking happened. You'd have to be fairly one-sided to argue that the Comey letter had zero effect, and you'd have to be pretty partisan to argue that fake news isn't a thing.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump won fair and square, and that the Democrats' worst enemy is their own social justice hysteria. All they needed to do was hang onto white working class voters - The Democratic Party's bread and butter for the past 15 decades. Calling West Virginian coal miners, Pennsylvanian factory workers and Iowan farmers "privileged racists" didn't work? Must be the Russians.

Winning Michigan by 0.2% isn't a "landslide." But Republicans haven't won Michigan for nearly 30 years, and Trump was behind in the state by nearly 10 points. That is a blowout.

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: Timeline

Trump supporters continue to laugh off an attack by Russia and trumps campaign on the sovereignty of the United States. So much for cons be patriots.....

Welcome to the third world (or is it Reich?)

BTW trump lost by nearly 3 million votes

Trump supporters continue to laugh off an attack by Russia and trumps campaign on the sovereignty of the United States. So much for cons be patriots.....

Butt Hurt Much?

Calling West Virginian coal miners, Pennsylvanian factory workers and Iowan farmers "privileged racists" didn't work? Must be the Russians.

Very True, Then she doubles down and calls half of the Trump Supporters Deplorable. It only showed she is/was a white female elitist and racist. Her mentality is that she is better than the average American.

Hillary is nothing more than a power hungry politician, whom would say or do anything she could to win the Presidency. She thought she was above the law and was a lock to win the election. Reality hit her in the face on the early morning of November 9th.

Bye Felicia

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

So a hack of one of our political party's inner workings is an attack to the sovereignty of the US? The DNC is not essential to the sovereignty of this country and is in fact a private institution that is responsible for its own security.

Do I think foreign intelligence agencies hack the US systems including those of private institutions? Sure, as I am sure the CIA/NSA do it as well (wasn't there a story about the NSA tapping Angela Merkel's cell phones a while back?).

I would like to see proof the Russians provided the information to Wikileaks before I condemn them rather than believing hyperbole and conjecture from the losing side. If I were Russia and I had the goods on Hillary, I wouldn't release it to Wikileaks, I would have kept it secret for use later against her which I am sure several countries were planning to do if she was elected.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

So a hack of one of our political party's inner workings is an attack to the sovereignty of the US? The DNC is not essential to the sovereignty of this country and is in fact a private institution that is responsible for its own security.

If you want to take that position, just don't whine when it's the Republicans who get hacked and Wiki-leaked next time. As you well know, Putin's interests can change. I remember how overwhelmingly the Russians were against John McCain in 2008.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A post had to be removed because of an observation that trod on the TOS. The author is welcome to repost his thoughts minus the original last sentence.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Very True, Then she doubles down and calls half of the Trump Supporters Deplorable. It only showed she is/was a white female elitist and racist. Her mentality is that she is better than the average American.

Hillary is nothing more than a power hungry politician, whom would say or do anything she could to win the Presidency. She thought she was above the law and was a lock to win the election. Reality hit her in the face on the early morning of November 9th.

Bye Felicia

That may be the most truthful thing Hillary said during her campaign. I haven't seen anything that shows me otherwise.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

:)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

PROPOSITION

Rolling in the mud of glory/despair/yougetoverit/noyouaretheonewhoneedstogetoverit from election day 2016 will drive 90% of the conversation on the website in 2017.

No wonder America is so far down the toilet

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Bye Felicia

Really ? Funny, because I think the same about Trump, the power hungry elitist sitting in his golden tower, tweeting

nonsense 24/7 and being his racist misogynistic self. All he needs now is a golden throne to relate to the working class

who will soon see that what he is about is not them but his corporate entourage.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

There is a lot of truth to the fact that if the emails being released were those between Kellyanne Conway and Donald Trump, or if a certain video of Donald Trump on a bus had been released by Russian hackers via Wikileaks, Trump supporters would be calling for aerial bombardment of Moscow's suburbs.

As for Trump 'losing.' Let's lay it to rest, he didn't.

He won the game that was played by the established rules. Had the rules been different, the strategy would have been different, and it would have been a different election altogether. It's a little like saying the Cavs didn't win the NBA playoffs because the Warriors won the first 3 games. That might be true, but if it was a best out of 5 playoff from the get-go, the Cavs might have used Lebron more in games 1 and 2. The Cavs planned for, strategized and were best out of 7, so they won the playoffs. The Trump campaign planned for, strategized and won 270+ electoral votes so he won the election.

There is no way of knowing how many California Republicans didn't vote because "my state is blue anyway." Or how many Texas Democrats didn't vote because "Texas is red anyway" for that matter. Or how many Utah Republicans voted for Evan McMullin because "Clinton's gonna win anyway."

That being said, I think a reform where winning the popular vote counts for X amount of electoral votes should be considered on Capitol Hill.

Edited by JayJayH