Chair_force1

No text or email receipt for 129f yet

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So speak of the devil... got my email and text notification stating they received my K1 application. Took 4 business days to acknowledge receipt which is good considering its the holiday season.

post-250451-0-57563800-1482286358_thumb.png

post-250451-0-94452200-1482286372_thumb.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lol! Wouldn't it be nice to get notification when it's actually received! I'm so impatient with this kind of thing...you'd think I'd be used to it by now, as I work for the government myself! Checking my spam folders again, but hopefully we'll get something in the next day or two. I sent the package in on the 9th, and they cashed the check yesterday...or I should say the check cleared yesterday. I take it to mean that the Uscis centre now has the package, don't know which centre has it yet either, although I'm assuming it's the California one as that is where I live.

Hi, all I-129F's end up at CSC regardless of what state you live in. This is subject to change at the whim of the USCIS however.

They have over 330 cases from 10/31 alone that they have done virtually nothing with which is highly unusual.

There may be some changes in the works and this could include transferring I-129F cases to another service center to be worked but this is only speculation at this point.

Just enjoy your holidays and I'm sure that by 1st week of January everyone here should have NOA 1 or at least a text confirmation of receipt.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, how do you know how many cases they have for a given day?

I'm glad you asked. Although sometimes I wish I did not know as the waiting for NOA 2 has been near torturous (poor me) LOL

Anyway get on your IPHONE or ANDROID go to app store and look for USCIS case tracker it should have a symbol of a flag and maybe and eagle or something.

You can search up to 500 cases at a time after you put in your WAC number then filter for I-129F because of those 500 it will pull I-130's, I-485's and just about everything else.

After that you can click on the bar graph icon to show a graph and count of how many cases were approved, RFE, rejected or other as in not yet looked at.

The received date is different than your NOA 1 date. but the app sorts by received or delivered (to USCIS) date.

So my received date was 10/31 but this includes many NOA 1 dates.

Hope this makes sense.

Bottom line. Go download the free App and just play around.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.