Jacque67

Trump spurs scandal with misspelled China tweet

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Who made you Merle Webster. Words are what we make them. Snoop Dog made millions making up words and I have touched the hearts of many chest members with new words

You elitist thing you

Ah smell fear. Not Webster am I. Seek attention from wife say I.

Filed: Timeline

The man is dumber than a bag of rocks. In addition to that he has commuted treason and all of his supporters goosestep into line to support him no matter how vile the atrocities.......what has happened to this country? Make America Great again? Kiss America goodbye if the electors shirk their duty and refuse to toss little donny out on his butt. It was good while it lasted....welcome to the third world.

The man is dumber than a bag of rocks. In addition to that he has commuted treason and all of his supporters goosestep into line to support him no matter how vile the atrocities.......what has happened to this country? Make America Great again? Kiss America goodbye if the electors shirk their duty and refuse to toss little donny out on his butt. It was good while it lasted....welcome to the third world.

Makes a post calling Trump stupid for misspelling a word.

Misspelled committed in the second sentence

Priceless

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you left out another: and hoping the electors don't follow the law and cast their vote for hillary.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

you left out another: and hoping the electors don't follow the law and cast their vote for hillary.

We've been over this in another thread about what SCOTUS says an elector can and can't do with the Constitutionally protected free speech act of their vote. While some states penalize an elector for neither doing his duty or acting in a manor that 'breaks his promise' due to moral reasons, it has never been enforced and SCOTUS effectively neutered such legislation by states. There is nothing in the realm of federal domain that prohibits an elector from following their conscience or yes, even being coerced ironically. There is not a law to follow here. They may be 'punished' for breaking their 'promise' by perhaps being kicked out after the fact, but they are not forced by any means.

Edited by yuna628

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Makes a post calling Trump stupid for misspelling a word.

Misspelled committed in the second sentence

Priceless

Free entertainment :rofl:

You think they are losing their minds now…..wait until Trump gets in office and cancels Obamas executive orders, appoints a constitutionalist judge and then starts building the wall.

I am hoping many actually do move to Canada…or better yet sneak across the border into Mexico.

I am already starting to feel the greatness of America.

Filed: Timeline

You think they are losing their minds now…..wait until Trump gets in office and cancels Obamas executive orders, appoints a constitutionalist judge and then starts building the wall.

The snowflakes will be curled up in the fetal positions,

You think they are losing their minds now..wait until Trump gets in office and cancels Obamas executive orders, appoints a constitutionalist judge and then starts building the wall.

I am hoping many actually do move to Canadaor better yet sneak across the border into Mexico.

I am already starting to feel the greatness of America.

It's gonna be epic. However to their credit they did predict a meltdown and lots of butthurt. Even a broke clock is right 2 times a day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

15027447_1485957684754560_91267522660054

Ahhhh man you're driving them crazy.

I completely understand the Federalist papers and Hamilton. However, why is everyone so quick to jump to conclusions and assume that this was particularly about Trump just because they disagree with him or don't like him? You don't think he has the moral character, got it, doesn't mean the electors should feel the same way. If they did, if it was someone much worse(and believe me, much worse exists) things could be different. If he's that dangerous, or not as dangerous as some may think, we will find out. And if he is, he will be impeached.

They are doing their job no matter what they choose to do because it is their judgement to make, not ours. We made our judgement, now it's their turn.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!