Lovesahota

rejected 2 times from canada.usa study/work/tourist visa chance ? (merged threads)

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

hey thanx for replying.if i get sponsorship from someone then ? what are the chances ? because there are some people that are relatives of our relatives.if they sponsor me,is it negative or positive ? i cant show more than 5 lakhs in my bank account.

Edited by Lovesahota

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yeah i am kind of want to do work if i can extend my visa there.please do not take it in wrong way.because i want to do it in full legal way if possible.but i do not know how to do it.because there is no hope for me in other way

It is illegal to work while visiting on a tourist visa. You need to pursue a visa that is in line with your intentions.

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Listen, you won't get a work visa and you cannot work on a visitor visa. In order for an employer to sponsor you, they must prove they cannot find a qualified US Citizen or US legal permanent resident to fill said position. Unless you have a highly specialized, degree it won't happen. It is clear that you are desperate to get to the US(or Canada) and the US doesn't allow people to immigrate to work or live here just because they want to.

Timeline

i already said i will not do anything illegaly and i am good lawful citizen here.if someone in usa sponsor me and give work in their own firm.then it should be no problem and i will extend my visa legally and return to my homeland for sure before my visa expire.i will not do anything illegal.i just want your help.

Timeline

Hi my name is LS.i am 25 years old from india.i refused from canada two times.first time for study and second time for tourist.study visa rejection reason was in other reasons-proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies,language abilities etc.i got my passport today for tourist visa.its reason is also in other reasons-economic establishment,employment prospects,considering travel history,family ties.i provided all possible documents with bank balance uptoand our occupation as agriculturist with j forms included.how can they give refusal ? can i apply for usa study visa immediately if i apply with my spouse supporting me financially ?

~Name edited by moderator~

Edited by Pitaya

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

You have two pages of answers already. Starting a new thread is not going to get you a different answer.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/619885-canada-visa-rejected-two-timeschances-for-usa/page-2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You can apply for a US Student visa.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Two same/similar-themed threads merged, title edited~

~Please refrain from multiple posting of same/similar topic~

~Personal information (name) edited out due to internet security issues~

The OP has received numerous reasonable responses in his two same/similar-themed threads, and needs to be mindful of the VJ Terms of Service (TOS): http://www.visajourney.com/content/terms . In particular:

Condone or instruct, either directly or indirectly, others on how to commit fraudulent or illegal immigration activities in any way, shape, manner or method.

We all agreed to abide by the TOS when we joined the forum. Seeking advice on how to apply for various non-immigrant visas for 2 countries with possible immigration intent, could be considered visa-shopping. Such activities may run afoul of the forum's TOS.

The OP is not to start any new same/similar-themed threads, and should continue posting in this merged thread only.

Pitaya

VJ Moderation

Edited by Pitaya

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

hey i dont want to do anything illegal and i wont.i just want your answers on this one.if i rejected from canada for study visa first time and tourist visa second time.can i apply for student visa now for usa.yes or no ?

Edited by Lovesahota

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Yes

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Response #23:

You can apply for a US Student visa.

Response #25:

hey i dont want to do anything illegal and i wont.i just want your answers on this one.if i rejected from canada for study visa first time and tourist visa second time.can i apply for student visa now for usa.yes or no ?

Response #26:

Yes

OP: It would seem that you now have two (2) similar/same answers to your similar/same question. Hopefully that is sufficient. :D

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Yes you can apply for a student visa.

But keep in mind this will be your 3rd attempt for a visa. Based on the name you provided earlier, I'm assuming you're from punjab area in India. I've been to that area, and every other guy I met there has done ielts and some sort of computer diploma. Your wanting to come to the US (or Canada), by borrowing money from canada/norway relatives has varied from visiting to studying. Or working in a US firm which won't be easy considering your agricultural background.

As mentioned earlier, you seem to be visa shopping. The New Delhi US embassy is quite familiar with such attempts; and you won't be the first.

But if you have Rs 11,200 to spare, apply and find out. People spend lakhs of rupees through agents to get to the US, therefore 11,200 might be worth a try.

USCIS

January 16, 2015 I-130 Mailed, Chi lockbox January 20, 2015 Priority Date, January 21, 2015 NOA1 notice date, Assigned VSC, January 23, 2015 Check Cashed, electronically March 5, 2015 NOA2

NVC

March 27, 2015 NVC received April 6, 2015 Case#, IIN# assigned April 8, 2015 Paid AOS + IV fee Invoices May 5, 2015 AOS + IV package submitted May 11, 2015 Scan Date

June 11, 2015 DS-260 submitted June 25, 2015 False checklist (for ds260).. hello? June 30, 2015 Answered checklist Aug 5, 2015 Escalated to Supervisor review Aug 13, 2015 Case Complete

Consular

Sept 10, 2015 Interview Scheduled Sept 11, 2015 P4 Letter received Sept 21, 2015 file In transit from NVC Sept 23, 2015 file at Embassy

Sept 28, 2015 Medical Oct 14, 2015 Biometrics Oct 15, 2015 Interview (Approved) Oct 19, 2015 IV visa Issued Oct 23, 2015 Passport Pickup

POE

Nov 2, 2015 Entered the US Nov 16, 2015 Applied for SSN, walk-in Nov 20, 2015 Social Security Card recd Jan 15, 2016 GC received

Timeline

yeah i am from punjab.i did computer diploma because my interest was in it and not every other guy do computer diploma here.some do electrical,some do mechanical.as i said earlier my intentions are not wrong.i just want to earn some money if i get a visa.thats all,thank you all for valuable information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.