Ns2014

Approved I 130 returned back by NVC to USCIS

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site. So please bear with me as I share my situation. My husband filed for the i130 petition in April and we recieved NOA1 on May 5th. We didn't get an RFE and were approved on October 29th.It was sent to NVC, and we recieved the NVC welcome letter. We completed the choice of agent form online and were about to bay the fees this week when my husband recieved a letter that states our case has been sent back to the USCIS. When I called up NVC, the representative said that they don't have any information about the case and that I should contact USCIS.When my husband called them up yesterday,the USCIS represtative said that our case was approved and they don't have it. And we should contact the NVC. Again today I called up NVC and they said they can't give me a reason but it has been returned to USCIS.

At this point, we are totally devastated. We have been waiting for so long to be together and everything was going on smoothly when this happened. Please advice me what to do next.

Thank you!

Sometimes some of the paperwork is missing and they send the case back. Talk to a supervisor at the NVC and a tier 2 (CSO) at the USCIS to find out what's going on. The lower downs sometimes havent a clue because they can't access that info.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.