Loueikun

Clarification on I-134 with GUZ

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I am trying to place together all the I-134 threads about item 9 and 10, but some seem to say different things.

We just got P4 via email from GUZ

I am trying to put together the I134. in Item 9 as some threads state to put previous spouse if I did submit an affidavit of support in past (I put that) but about my 1st ex spouse... one thread said if its well past 10 years of I-864 (14 years), no need to put the 1st ex spouse, just 2nd ex spouse since its still within 10 years (2011)?

should I be putting the 14 year old I-864 AOS sponsor also in question 9 along with the 5 year old I-864 AOS ex spouse?

This leads to question 10,

which has only 2 lines, would I have to now put all 3 , K3 ex spouse 1 from 14 years ago, CR1 ex spouse 2 from 5 years ago, and then K1 current fiancee? no room for 3 lines?

I wondered if I could just omit ex spouse 1 in line 10? but still put in line 9?

Some thread said that previous ex with affidavit over 10 years could be omitted if you already have a more recent previous ex spouse with an affidavit done in past?

Possible Information below might have so,

The P3 copy of I-129F sent to my Fiancee shows some really interesting approval evidence, Nothing was even filled under General Waiver, Extraordinary Circumstances, Mandatory Waiver, and check mark under IMBRA Applies? was "NO"

They did not even bother with my request for a waiver cause I thought I did fall under that category.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.