MarkPerry

Washed up actors crying about Trump and Electoral College

118 posts in this topic

Next thing you know, you'll be calling 1600 Pennsylvania Ave your new home!

it's just that easy! presidenting has ne're been so presidented. become bad debt and tell china WE DON"T WANT THAT STUPID DRONE BACK ANYWAY.

Its nice to have you non deplorables back from the weekend. Good Morning

It's not easy setting the good examples for everyone else to follow, but somebody's gotta do it.

Filed: Timeline

Well, if you think filing bankruptcy is a bad thing no matter what, then you may very well be one of the idiotic few Americans who don't know better.

Over 1 million Americans file bankruptcy every year. Many businesses do as well. More than 75 airlines have filed for BK, including Delta, United, Pan Am, TWA and many others. Imagine what our lives would be like if they had just folded as opposed to filing BK?

Perhaps you should educate yourself on the process and try to understand why it is done. There is nothing wrong with never filing. And there is nothing wrong with filing. It's just a tool used to keep from failing. Good thing Henry Ford didn't see things the same way you do.

such a smart business move. all this time i've been paying my debts and i shoulda done the smart, unpresidented thing, and filed bankruptcy! then i don't have to pay my debts! and i can rack up new debt :)

Well, if you think filing bankruptcy is a bad thing no matter what, then you may very well be one of the idiotic few Americans who don't know better.

Over 1 million Americans file bankruptcy every year. Many businesses do as well. More than 75 airlines have filed for BK, including Delta, United, Pan Am, TWA and many others. Imagine what our lives would be like if they had just folded as opposed to filing BK?

Perhaps you should educate yourself on the process and try to understand why it is done. There is nothing wrong with never filing. And there is nothing wrong with filing. It's just a tool used to keep from failing. Good thing Henry Ford didn't see things the same way you do.

So you were in favor of the Obama bailouts that prevented the auto industry from collapsing, banks from going broke and people from losing their homes?

So you were in favor of the Obama bailouts that prevented the auto industry from collapsing, banks from going broke and people from losing their homes?

or the Bush bailouts. Now to all

um, i think i know my place idgaf. i'm a worker bee. i'm meant to incur debt and work to my dying day to pay that debt off, even as i incur more debt. i'm a good consumer, fulfilling my destiny over here.

now, if i had been blessed enough to be born into money, gifted a couple mill to get on my feet and i had a couple hiccups in the form of failed businesses and wanted to move on to the next big thing..then yeah bankruptcy would be the way to go. financial draft dodging, essentially. it's only posh for the well to do. and new money can't get away with it either for the most part, only old established money. but anywho..

you just love to tell me to educate myself, try to understand. lol. also noted the 'idiotic' insert, good one.

You know, in a way bankruptcy is kind of like what some anti-abortionists call a 'crutch' to get out of accepting your lifestyle and taking responsibility for your actions. There are even serial bankrupters too.

You won't see it that way of course. But it's a little ridiculous telling a poster they are an idiot simply because they have strong moral principles that involve taking responsibility for their financial decisions.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

You know, in a way bankruptcy is kind of like what some anti-abortionists call a 'crutch' to get out of accepting your lifestyle and taking responsibility for your actions. There are even serial bankrupters too.

You won't see it that way of course. But it's a little ridiculous telling a poster they are an idiot simply because they have strong moral principles that involve taking responsibility for their financial decisions.

omg. i just choked on my cereal. :rofl:

or the Bush bailouts. Now to all

It was Bush's fault they failed. Obama bailed them out.

um, i think i know my place idgaf. i'm a worker bee. i'm meant to incur debt and work to my dying day to pay that debt off, even as i incur more debt. i'm a good consumer, fulfilling my destiny over here.

now, if i had been blessed enough to be born into money, gifted a couple mill to get on my feet and i had a couple hiccups in the form of failed businesses and wanted to move on to the next big thing..then yeah bankruptcy would be the way to go. financial draft dodging, essentially. it's only posh for the well to do. and new money can't get away with it either for the most part, only old established money. but anywho..

you just love to tell me to educate myself, try to understand. lol. also noted the 'idiotic' insert, good one.

Funny how the peeps that throw this around the most are the ones that need it the most.

omg. i just choked on my cereal. :rofl:

Steady now.

qenL6vH.gif

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Funny how the peeps that throw this around the most are the ones that need it the most.

aw, you got to let idgaf slide..he's intent on playing my papi for some reason unknown to me. he just wants what's best for me and to do his best to mold my young (lol) pliable mind after his own. -_-

aw, you got to let idgaf slide..he's intent on playing my papi for some reason unknown to me. he just wants what's best for me and to do his best to mold my young (lol) pliable mind after his own. -_-

The Dunning–Kruger effect with Trump supporter is at an all time high since the election. They seem to think that voting for Trump inflated their IQ somehow.

Filed: Timeline

FIrst of all, I did not call you an idiot. If I thought you were an idiot, I would not waste my time talking to you. Life is too short to waste time on idiots, eh? I think you are passionate, and caring, and those are never bad qualities. Even if we butt heads sometimes, I think we agree on many of the things that really matter, at least to a degree.

And as for me being your papi... Ummm, no. You may be younger than I, not sure. But if you are, it would be more like a brother-sister relationship. You know, where I keep the boys away from your honor, while at the same time giving you the occasional Indian burn or noogie.

I am in no way saying you are bad for being a responsible person and paying your own way in this world, avoiding bankruptcy. In fact, I applaud you. I don't think BK should be as easy as it is in America. Just as I don't think suing someone and making a quick should be allowed; but that is the way it is. I hope I never have to file for BK, and I hope you never do either.

All I was saying about BK is that you need to quit harping on Trump for it. It's just the way things are done sometimes, especially in the business world. Filing for BK does not make one (or a business) a loser. And as for another comment I browsed, I don't think we have an issue with serial BK'ers. No more than we have an issue with voter fraud. Both can easily be done; one is legal, the other isn't.

FIrst of all, I did not call you an idiot. If I thought you were an idiot, I would not waste my time talking to you. Life is too short to waste time on idiots, eh? I think you are passionate, and caring, and those are never bad qualities. Even if we butt heads sometimes, I think we agree on many of the things that really matter, at least to a degree.

And as for me being your papi... Ummm, no. You may be younger than I, not sure. But if you are, it would be more like a brother-sister relationship. You know, where I keep the boys away from your honor, while at the same time giving you the occasional Indian burn or noogie.

I am in no way saying you are bad for being a responsible person and paying your own way in this world, avoiding bankruptcy. In fact, I applaud you. I don't think BK should be as easy as it is in America. Just as I don't think suing someone and making a quick should be allowed; but that is the way it is. I hope I never have to file for BK, and I hope you never do either.

All I was saying about BK is that you need to quit harping on Trump for it. It's just the way things are done sometimes, especially in the business world. Filing for BK does not make one (or a business) a loser. And as for another comment I browsed, I don't think we have an issue with serial BK'ers. No more than we have an issue with voter fraud. Both can easily be done; one is legal, the other isn't.

sigh.

and all i'm saying, is that i will never give any privileged affluent ANYBODY a pass when it comes to dodging their responsibilities in order to turn a profit. i will not quit harping on trump, because if trump wasn't so rich and born into a life of opportunity - had he been born a regular ol worker bee like me - no one would give him a pass for making questionable business decisions and using bankruptcy as an out. or, more realistically, as a leg up. i don't know why you would expect someone like me, who will always be on the side of regular working folk to quit harping on a silver spoon. where i come from, bankruptcy most certainly makes you a loser. you have to do about seven years of hard no credit living once you file. and then once you do have some credit offered your way, it's with insane interest rates and shady lenders. not that one can't recover from such loserdom/consequences. but, it isn't something i feel obligated to encourage in my 1 percenters. not the sort of behavior us plebs can look up to.

and brother, i'm over here rofl with the no serial bankruptcies comment. you got your own shtick in your eye dude. accept it. make an omelet with them eggs on yer face :P