MarkPerry

Washed up actors crying about Trump and Electoral College

118 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Why anyone bothers to respond to OP is beyond me. Agitation with faux news and miserable grammar and punctuation are all I get every time I click.

Never again!

So what is the excuse for all the poor grammar, fake news and name calling/labeling from those in the Muddy Ditch Left©?

Proper acknowledgement of the copy write goes to NB.

:ot2:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Did Putin and or Wikileaks steal the election, or just reveal the dirty laundry of the DNC and Hillary campaign which could be construed as providing a valuable service to the thinking voters of America.

In other words they did the media's job, if it was them . No real evidence

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.

2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.

3 WITCH. Harpier cries:'tis time! 'tis time!

1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;

In the poison'd entrails throw.

Toad, that under cold stone,

Days and nights has thirty-one;

Swelter'd venom sleeping got,

Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!

ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,

In the caldron boil and bake;

Eye of newt, and toe of frog,

Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;

Witches' mummy; maw and gulf

Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;

Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;

Liver of blaspheming Jew;

Gall of goat, and slips of yew

Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;

Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;

Finger of birth-strangled babe

Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,

Make the gruel thick and slab:

Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,

For the ingrediants of our caldron.

2 WITCH. Cool it with a baboon's blood,

Then the charm is firm and good.

Shakespeare dude.

Hey, NB , it's MatTis btw.

Great to see patriots unconcerned about foreign powers interfering with elections, I say! Live and let live!

So what is the excuse for all the poor grammar, fake news and name calling/labeling from those in the Muddy Ditch Left©?

Proper acknowledgement of the copy write goes to NB.

:ot2:

The OP started off with name calling so I am failing to see how your support tactic, harping on name calling, is supposed to be effective.

Crass is too polite a word for the President elect, who labels and besmirches all whom he percieves to stand in his way or fail to worship at the alter of his Sacred Golden Tribble. Seems like you are going through some major mental jujitsu to get to feigned anger at the disreptful MDL. (You are doing a little name calling too.) Hmmm...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Enough already

Except for a few scattered areas (and every single one, 100% of America's crime-infested armpits, congratulations) this election was a fair and well-executed blowout.

The margin in California represents Hilary's entire popular vote margin and all it earns is California's electoral votes and nothing else. You folks need to acknowledge that Hilary as a candidate was fully and completely rejected, regroup, and come back with something or someone better than Hilary. I believe Bernie would have won this election, but democrats chose who they chose and got soundly trounced for that choice.

I am no Trump fan, but I don't believe all these people in all these areas are deplorable either. I have not a doubt that Trump was voted over Hilary not because Trump is good or presidential but because Hilary is a disaster.

Election-2016-Results-By-County-Closeup.

That is one hilarious graph, and some seriously thin 'proof' you have there. Sorry but you are obviously who I was referring to, along with Trump himself, who will never accept the reality that this was not a bigly, overwhelming victory calling for Donald Trump to have a clear mandate from the people. This is of course if anyone could descern a rational pattern from the mess of a campaign clear enough to be seen as what 'the people' are demanding.

There is no reason for his detractors to 'stop already.' It hasn't even really started.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

and over 90 million voters didn't vote at all.

Candidate Vote Total Percentage Hillary Clinton 62,391,335 48.0 Donald Trump 61,125,956 47.0

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/eligible-voter-turnout-for-2016-data-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-republican-democrat-popular-vote-registered-results/

I sincerely hope that a fair number of electors' refuse to vote for Donald Trump. He lost the popular vote by nearly three million, and won the electoral college by fewer than sixty thousand votes in three States. Trump has no mandate and has continued to be the same un-Presidential egomaniac he was during his campaign.

You do realize that the only reason she won the popular vote is because of California. Sorry but I live out here in California for the time being and a large part of the people and government here in California are very much out of step with the rest of the country. So keep thinking that she was the best candidate and that there will be a electoral college revolt because it won't happen. So keep living in your dreams like the rest of the Coastal Liberal Elites here in California and thinking that your small efforts will drastically change the world.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You do realize that the only reason she won the popular vote is because of California. Sorry but I live out here in California for the time being and a large part of the people and government here in California are very much out of step with the rest of the country. So keep thinking that she was the best candidate and that there will be a electoral college revolt because it won't happen. So keep living in your dreams like the rest of the Coastal Liberal Elites here in California and thinking that your small efforts will drastically change the world.

So what is your plan to rid us of the "costal liberal elites"? You don't have one. better to manipulate the feelings of those folks,

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

That's not really a true statement. Just because the margin of votes that Hillary won the popular vote by is close to the amount of the popular vote she won by in Calif, that does not mean that all of those votes actually came from California.

Edited by Teddy B

So what is your plan to rid us of the "costal liberal elites"? You don't have one. better to manipulate the feelings of those folks,

Do you even know what I am talking about when I say Coastal California Liberal Elites? I bet you do not live in California at all and thus have no idea what I am talking about.