The Nature  Boy

Judge Napolitano: Election Fraud in Detroit Looks 'Organized, and Government Involved'

45 posts in this topic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/52d71dd9-2baf-3aa4-a143-c686e7ff146a/ss_judge-napolitano%3A-election.html

Stein's recount efforts in Michigan have uncovered what looks like systemic election fraud in Detroit, where roughly 95% of the votes cast were cast for Hillary Clinton. Sixty percent of precincts in Wayne County had to be disqualified from the statewide recount because of "irregularities." According to Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, those irregularities look "organized" and "government involved."

County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News after ballot irregularities were discovered revealed that 37 percent of Detroit precincts registered more votes than voters during the election.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

The Detroit precincts are among those that couldn’t be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court.

Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County. But Republican President-elect Donald Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes or 47.5 percent to 47.3 percent.

Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.

The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

State officials are planning to examine about 20 Detroit precincts where ballot boxes opened during the recount had fewer ballots than poll workers had recorded on Election Day.

“We’re assuming there were (human) errors, and we will have discussions with Detroit election officials and staff in addition to reviewing the ballots,” Thomas said.

The Detroit News last week was first to report that more than half of Detroit would be ineligible for the recount because of the irregularities. The results were based on county reports obtained by The News.

The new report, compiled by Wayne County elections officials, sheds light on the extent of the problems and shows a systematic tendency toward counting more votes than the previous Wayne County report, which didn’t specify if precincts had over-counted or under-counted ballots.

Republican state senators last week called for an investigation in Wayne County, including one precinct where a Detroit ballot box contained only 50 of the 306 ballots listed in a poll book, according to an observer for Trump.

City officials have told state officials that ballots in that precinct were never taken out of a locked bin below the voting machine tabulator on Election Day, said Secretary of State spokesman Fred Woodhams.

“That’s what we’ve been told, and we’ll be wanting to verify it,” Woodhams said. “At any rate, this should not have happened.”

There is no evidence of an organized gov't involvement. There were all sorts of discrepancies, nothing organized. Just more voter fraud nonsense. If anything this article shows that Detroit has a very sloppy election process that needs to be cleaned up.

When I voted, I personally witnessed 6 people cast their ballot into the machine and walk out of the polling place without being checked off the list because they didn't want to wait in line. That's how these discrepancies occur.

Filed: Timeline

There is no evidence of an organized gov't involvement. There were all sorts of discrepancies, nothing organized. Just more voter fraud nonsense. If anything this article shows that Detroit has a very sloppy election process that needs to be cleaned up.

When I voted, I personally witnessed 6 people cast their ballot into the machine and walk out of the polling place without being checked off the list because they didn't want to wait in line. That's how these discrepancies occur.

Sounds like to me more investigation needs to be done

Sounds like to me more investigation needs to be done

I would rather see that time and energy go towards cleaning up and improving their process. The system is already set up in a way that widespread fraud is impossible.

I would rather see that time and energy go towards cleaning up and improving their process. The system is already set up in a way that widespread fraud is impossible.

You did see the leak video about telling people how to cheat and get Illlegal aliens to vote, To me that person or person should be brought up on charges. I bet nothing was done.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

When we voted here, you had to go through and give your name and have them check you off the list before you even got your ballot to vote. Makes more sense if they had done it this way everywhere...

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You did see the leak video about telling people how to cheat and get Illlegal aliens to vote, To me that person or person should be brought up on charges. I bet nothing was done.

what crime did they commit?

When we voted here, you had to go through and give your name and have them check you off the list before you even got your ballot to vote. Makes more sense if they had done it this way everywhere...

It's the same here, you get checked off a list before you're handed a ballot, that's the list they use to make sure you are eligible to vote at that polling place. Then after you fill out your ballot you get checked off another list on your way out as you actually place your ballot in the machine. That's the list they use to count how many people voted. If you didn't get checked off that second list, but still placed your ballot in the machine, that will cause the numbers to be off like the numbers in the op article.

Yeah "leaked", wink wink.

Bad acting?

That is the way we did it here also. I figured that was Standard Procedure

It would be Conspiracy to commit voter fraud. Conspiracy charges will get you more time than the actual crime. Charles Manson is a prime example here, Even though he didn't commit the murders he took the longest and most severe charges.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

It's the same here, you get checked off a list before you're handed a ballot, that's the list they use to make sure you are eligible to vote at that polling place. Then after you fill out your ballot you get checked off another list on your way out as you actually place your ballot in the machine. That's the list they use to count how many people voted. If you didn't get checked off that second list, but still placed your ballot in the machine, that will cause the numbers to be off like the numbers in the op article.

Yeah "leaked", wink wink.

Bad acting?

They didn't do a second list here, or in Wi. Odd how every place is so different.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

I want to see them go ahead and explore what they already have. That would make the most sense.

They didn't do a second list here, or in Wi. Odd how every place is so different.

Yeah, each state does it their own way. There should be a uniformed procedure for all states to follow and they should all use the same machines.

I want to see them go ahead and explore what they already have. That would make the most sense.

To what end?