5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Vjers,

I have submitted I130 of my wife on Septmber 2015. I got the NOA from NVC saying that documents has been received and the applicant is waiting for an interview in Consulate Office (Nepal) on 23rd August2016.

When i checked the case Status on the website, it shows that the case is still with NVC. I have already paid fees for AOS & IV form too, My priority date is September 2015.

I noticed when i turned on CEAC website the following details:

(AOS) Affidavit of Support Fee : Already submitted (N/A in website)
(AOS) Affidavit of Support & Financial Evidence: Already submitted (N/A in website)
(AI) Civil Documents: Already submitted (N/A in website)

Can anyone tell me how many more months do i have to wait in order to get an Interview date for my wife.

I would like to thank you for sparing your time and sharing your experience.

Thanks

Alex

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

For your wife to get an Interview Date, the Priority date has to be current first. The 3 N/A's probably mean that your case is complete, means all the documents are submitted. But you will only get the date after the PD is current. According to current Visa Bulletin, the date is still 22 March 2015. So I'd say you still have 6 months or so before you'll hear about the Interview.

Filed: Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello Vjers,

I have submitted I130 of my wife on Septmber 2015. I got the NOA from NVC saying that documents has been received and the applicant is waiting for an interview in Consulate Office (Nepal) on 23rd August2016.

When i checked the case Status on the website, it shows that the case is still with NVC. I have already paid fees for AOS & IV form too, My priority date is September 2015.

I noticed when i turned on CEAC website the following details:

(AOS) Affidavit of Support Fee : Already submitted (N/A in website)

(AOS) Affidavit of Support & Financial Evidence: Already submitted (N/A in website)

(AI) Civil Documents: Already submitted (N/A in website)

Can anyone tell me how many more months do i have to wait in order to get an Interview date for my wife.

I would like to thank you for sparing your time and sharing your experience.

Thanks

Alex

bro wait for 5-6 months for visa to be available. If u r lucky visa bulletin may skip to 2 months at once

Filed: Timeline

thanks for the info mate. well appreciated

For your wife to get an Interview Date, the Priority date has to be current first. The 3 N/A's probably mean that your case is complete, means all the documents are submitted. But you will only get the date after the PD is current. According to current Visa Bulletin, the date is still 22 March 2015. So I'd say you still have 6 months or so before you'll hear about the Interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.