abbyc0r0na

deported for life

40 posts in this topic

Help! Is being deported for life permanent is there anyway any loop hole to get a pardon or permission to re-enter, there is a 4 month old involved.

Help! Is being deported for life permanent is there anyway any loop hole to get a pardon or permission to re-enter, there is a 4 month old involved.

why are you being deported?

My sister in law husband wad deported a few years ago and he has kids in USA but they still gave him the ban so I don't think that will make a difference(My daughter is almost 2 weeks I can only imagine the pain of your child not having his/her father)

What did the person do to get banned???

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

Already deported for re-entering illegally

1st deportation human trafficking punishment 10yrs, during punishment I re-entered. Got caught driving drunk & deported for life.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is a DIY site and your situation is not a DIY case. Suggest you contact a very very experienced immigration attorney. Lizz Cannon gives free consults. SHe will let you know if there is any chance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

You could file for ''Extreme Hardship'' I-601 and I-212, since there seems to be your child and your wife involved?

But I doubt that they would pardon your offense...

As LionlessDeon has recommended, you should contact a experienced immigration lawyer.

08/18/2016: Married!
09/21/2016: Sent AOS Package per FedEx Express

09/22/2016 Forms arrived at USCIS office

10/11/2016: Received NOA 1 in mail (forms accepted & processed)
10/26/2016: Biometrics Appointment
10/28/2016: Case is ready for interview & awaiting schedulement
12/08/2016: EAD & AP approved!

12/13/2016: Received EAD & AP combo card!

10/04/2017: Received Appointment letter!

11/02/2017: Interview! Decision cannot yet be made, awaiting final approval.

11/06/2017: Approval letter in mail!

11/13/2017: Greencard arrived!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

reentering while on deportation means that there isn't a chance of relief for 10 years , but 2 crimes makes it doubtful that you will get a waiver unless you become a perfect citizen ( of your home country )

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

It's possible to get waiver for a lifetime ban.

Getting the waiver depends on 1) the reasons you were deported, and 2) an extreme hardship that an Immediate Relative would suffer if a visa was not granted.

Your case is definately not a DIY. You need a good immigration attorney who has experience with waivers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds like 9 C, lifetime ban waiverable after 10 years.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think you are on the wrong forum. You entered illegally got deported then entered again and then got caught drunk and driving which is a felony and you want us to find yo ua loop hole because there is a baby involved, I'm sorry but i don't feel sorry for you.

good situation or not, proper advice could be given for a legal path.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Border living is quite common in these cases.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I'm not asking you to feel sorry, people make mistakes & family gets hurt in the process, don't sit & judge as if you are perfect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.