Jacque67

Russia "tried to help" Donald Trump win election, CIA concludes

125 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has determined that Russia did in fact try to help Donald Trump win the US presidency rather than work to simply interfere with the election, according to a secret report conducted by the agency.

US intelligence officials from multiple agencies have found connections between the Kremlin and Wikileaks. The former provided the latter with countless hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clintons campaign chairman John Podesta, and many others, the Washington Post reported.

The spectre of an ongoing email controversy lurked over Ms Clintons campaign from the onset of her candidacy. But in the final months, the massive leak of thousands of emails closed the gap between the former Secretary of State and Mr Trump by double digits. Cybersecurity experts, as well as intelligence officials, had found evidence that linked the hacks to Russia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-helped-hackers-us-election-2016-a7466926.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

current U.S. national security officials and experts say that if it is true that the Russian government possesses documents belonging to the Republican National Committee, Donald Trumps incoming administration may be the most compromised in U.S. history.

We need a new election, said Bob Baer, a former CIA operative who himself used to interfere in the affairs of foreign governments. This is a constitutional crisis. Its unprecedented. If the CIA had hacked and steered a democratic election in a foreign country, say France or Germany, that country would demand a new election. No question, he said in an interview.

Last night, The New York Times reported that hackers connected to two separate Russian security services allegedly broke into the computer systems of the RNC, but chose not to disclose the digital contents of those systems, in marked contrast to the gradual release, via WikiLeaks, of emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee throughout the spring and summer.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/10/how-russian-hackers-can-blackmail-donald-trump-and-the-gop.html

if hillary had won, and this info came out, well. people need to put their favored players aside and realize what's going on here.

if hillary had won, and this info came out, well. people need to put their favored players aside and realize what's going on here.

Hillary rigged the Primary, the DNC chair got fired and we had crickets from the National MDL.

Please tell me more about favored players

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hillary rigged the Primary, the DNC chair got fired and we had crickets from the National MDL.

Please tell me more about favored players

The good guys won, end of story.How does not matter Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

So people are actually proposing having a new election because someone in the government is making an accusation (with no actual evidence) that Russia hacked some emails? The election is over. Trump won Hillary lost. Deal with it. It has been about a month already and people are still whining about it. I'm getting sick of hearing it. The people spoke. We're not going to have a new election to appease some butt hurt losers.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

The good guys won, end of story.How does not matter

There are no ''good guys'' in this story.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

So people are actually proposing having a new election because someone in the government is making an accusation (with no actual evidence) that Russia hacked some emails? The election is over. Trump won Hillary lost. Deal with it. It has been about a month already and people are still whining about it. I'm getting sick of hearing it. The people spoke. We're not going to have a new election to appease some butt hurt losers.

Doesn't sound really stupid when you say it out loud

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

They are?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

The Russians?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

You're the only one saying that here. Are you really that insecure that you jump to that conclusion? Who else is saying that we should have a "new election"? Just you. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are so sensitive.

That is a ridiculous statement. The "how" does not matter? So if the good guys won by murdering their opposition, that wouldn't matter?

The "how" is one of the things that makes people "good guys". The "how" does matter.

Filed: Timeline

Butt hurt dems just cannot accept reality.

Yep.

Obama is one of them as well

Now this week it the Russians is the reason Trump won. Last month it was because of the KKK and Alt Right. Last week was voter fraud in a few states?

What going to be the excuse of the week next week?

Democrats need to realize they put a liar and a very corrupt person and the American Public told her and the Democrats to pack sand.

We have voter fraud in the Democratic primary and nothing was done about it.