Eric-Pris

Obama orders full review to see if Russia hacked elections

102 posts in this topic

The best news about all of this doubt is that the Democrat voters will want voter id. It will change the blue wall even further.

I think you are a little confused. Hacking doesn't have anything to do with Voter ID. It's not that we are worried the Russians came over to the US dressed up like "Americans" and voted illegally. It's manipulation of the system outside of physically placing ballots.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I think you are a little confused. Hacking doesn't have anything to do with Voter ID. It's not that we are worried the Russians came over to the US dressed up like "Americans" and voted illegally. It's manipulation of the system outside of physically placing ballots.

I can say that Katya did not vote even though they wanted to give her a ballot when she accompanied me for my vote. Of course, we do things by the rules as we don't want to mess up any future filings for ROC or Naturalization. It was interesting, when we told them that she was not eligible to vote, the poll worker made a comment that maybe she was too young. I thought about it for a minute, then I thought, what the heck, did he think I was a pedophile?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The Russian hacks if the DNC have accomplished more to reveal the true underbelly of liberal elites. We should thank them for making America great again

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

I remember posting on this forum before the election about how the liberals were saying Russia would hack the election and people were telling me there were no such accusations. I saw this coming over a month ago. These people are sore losers and will do anything to try to stay in power. Even if it means undermining our democratic process with some conspiracy theory. The attempt at a frivolous recount to stop electors from voting failed. Now this nonsense.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

I remember posting on this forum before the election about how the liberals were saying Russia would hack the election and people were telling me there were no such accusations. I saw this coming over a month ago. These people are sore losers and will do anything to try to stay in power. Even if it means undermining our democratic process with some conspiracy theory. The attempt at a frivolous recount to stop electors from voting failed. Now this nonsense.

Hillary would not do that. She already told us that anyone not accepting the election results was unpatriotic. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Biggest liar and biggest Hypocrite ever

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hillary would not do that. She already told us that anyone not accepting the election results was unpatriotic. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Biggest liar and biggest Hypocrite ever

Isn't that why Jill Stein was acting as a DNC surrogate pushing for a recount and further wasting of taxpayer money, so Hillary could continue to take the "high road"?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

You miss the point, the Putin does not care about votes or voters. He cares that his enemies are weakened and fearful. Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline

I can say that Katya did not vote even though they wanted to give her a ballot when she accompanied me for my vote. Of course, we do things by the rules as we don't want to mess up any future filings for ROC or Naturalization. It was interesting, when we told them that she was not eligible to vote, the poll worker made a comment that maybe she was too young. I thought about it for a minute, then I thought, what the heck, did he think I was a pedophile?

so do you like "pizza"?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

You mean there are people that actually wear clothes at home?

If the naked truth be known.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

You miss the point, the Putin does not care about votes or voters. He cares that his enemies are weakened and fearful.

So by your own logic and beliefs (That Trump makes us "great") shouldn't Putin be upset that Trump won the election?

Also, I love how people are responding to a potential conspiracy with their own "conspiracy theory". Who is saying that this investigation is going to change the outcome? Obama says he expects the results before he leaves, and the results will passed on to President Trump. Nobody is saying this investigation is going to change anything? No one is saying they are not accepting the outcome of the election. Apparently there was enough evidence of "tampering" to look into it, that doesn't mean that Hillary Clinton is sitting behind the scenes in a shadow tapping her fingers and saying "Soon....soon...".

Obama is an Idiot and has proved over and over again to be a buffon as a leader.

One more month and we can start Making America Great Again

He's a Buffon is he? Oh the irony of calling someone an idiot and not being able to even spell Buffoon. Assuming that is what you meant.

You may not like him, you may disagree with what his beliefs are for the country, but that doesn't make him an idiot. I'm sure he is fairly intelligent. Just like Trump is. Grow up.

Filed: Timeline

He's a Buffon is he? Oh the irony of calling someone an idiot and not being able to even spell Buffoon. Assuming that is what you meant.

You may not like him, you may disagree with what his beliefs are for the country, but that doesn't make him an idiot. I'm sure he is fairly intelligent. Just like Trump is. Grow up.

He is an idiot, His policies are geared toward destroying the American culture. He cares more about illegal aliens than US citizens, He is a muslin sympathizer. Look at his middle name Barrack

He has done his best to weaken American and make us a weaker nation. He went on an apology tour when was voted into the Whitehouse. You know see the backlash against his stupid policies about letting boys/girls use the same bathroom, making same sex marriage a federal law, he will not use the word ISIS.

He was asked about the US plan for ISIS about 2 years ago, and this Idiot made national headlines by saying "We have no plans" and then he followed that up a few weeks later by calling ISIS a JV team. He is a lost and spineless leader, A victory dance will be done one he leaves office and Trump can start to fix all the problems he has caused.

He is an idiot, His policies are geared toward destroying the American culture. He cares more about illegal aliens than US citizens, He is a muslin sympathizer. Look at his middle name Barrack

He has done his best to weaken American and make us a weaker nation. He went on an apology tour when was voted into the Whitehouse. You know see the backlash against his stupid policies about letting boys/girls use the same bathroom, making same sex marriage a federal law, he will not use the word ISIS.

He was asked about the US plan for ISIS about 2 years ago, and this Idiot made national headlines by saying "We have no plans" and then he followed that up a few weeks later by calling ISIS a JV team. He is a lost and spineless leader, A victory dance will be done one he leaves office and Trump can start to fix all the problems he has caused.

Someone's a little sensitive...?

Filed: Timeline

Someone's a little sensitive...?

I am sick of what he has done the USA, and so are plenty of other people. Leaders of Superpower like Russia think Obama is wimp and don't like him, even small countries like Duterte with a tough leader doesn't like Obama. He loves Trump and calls Obama a Son of a .........