Bhriscoy808

I134 125% federal poverty guideline for hawaii

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Im new to the forums and i heard this is the best place for info on visas .

Please forgive me if this was already answered a billion times. But i could not find any answer to my concerns.

I am currently going through the process for k1 visa, i reside in the state of hawaii and am petitioning to bring my fiancee from thailand.

I have recieved NOA 2 approval on november 9th 2016. And now gathering forms for the income requirement. Can someone tell me what the minimun income requirement is for the i134 for us embassy for 2016 hawaii?

Also another concern. I have only made 21800 in 2015 and have my 2015 tax 1040 that shows it.

However my current year 2016 i have made just over 30k (no tax forms available as of yet for 2016) but have employment letter and report showing my monthly gross , employment status etc. And paystubs year to date showing 30 k plus for 2016.

I am planning to submit everything that i have as said above along with my bank letter etc. Will i have a problem?

Will they only account and take consideration of what i made in 2015?, regardless that my paystubs showing the current full year 2016 showing year to date is 30k plus?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

List your current annual income and provide the letter from employer and recent pay stubs. The should take those into account above the past income from 2015, but some consulate's are more strict about finances than others. You seem to have plenty of documentation to provide though, so that is good.

Poverty guidelines > https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-864p.pdf

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.