The Nature  Boy

Manhunt under way after 1 Georgia cop killed, 1 seriously injured in shooting

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

just my personal reason for dropping out of this thread, actual perspective: because it's disrespectful considering the op and loss of life.

but since you've put my opinion in the category of flippancy and race baiting, let me clarify again; there's a whole slew of white men sitting in jail right now for police they murdered just in 2016. murders of cops are way up this year, and most of you might think this is because of blm. and you're very wrong - the vast majority of cop killings this year were white men. if you consider yourself a supporter of blue lives, it makes absolutely no sense to falsely associate murdered cops with blm.

the student with the knife has absolutely nothing to do with this.

true, because he brought a knife to a gunfight.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

It's amazing how your tune has changed. A year or more ago, you viewed cops in general with disdain because you think they are mostly corrupt and get "away with murder" so often, killing innocent people all the time. Now you are acting upset because NB posted a story about two cops getting killed by a black guy, because we don't talk enough about whites killing cops? Get over yourself and pick a stance. No one is saying anything about who kills more cops. There is no race angle to killing cops, so stop trying to make one. NB happened to post one because it wasn't far from his home, and it happened to be a black murderer. 116 cops were killed as of November 4. In 2013, the FBI claimed that only 27 cops were killed, but the Officer Down memorial page counted 114. So we can say between 27 and 120 cops are killed each year pretty safely. I don't recall there ever being a race angle involved, except that some #blm "kill the pigs" comments have been mentioned. The Dallas and Baton Rouge ambushes happened, and I am pretty sure officers of multiple colors were killed.

Maybe color matters to you and Russ when it comes to police being murdered. Doesn't mean it matters to everyone else. I'm not even sure if anyone tracks the colors of those killed vs the color of the perp. For sure, it doesn't really matter, it just matters who got dead.

just my personal reason for dropping out of this thread, actual perspective: because it's disrespectful considering the op and loss of life.

but since you've put my opinion in the category of flippancy and race baiting, let me clarify again; there's a whole slew of white men sitting in jail right now for police they murdered just in 2016. murders of cops are way up this year, and most of you might think this is because of blm. and you're very wrong - the vast majority of cop killings this year were white men. if you consider yourself a supporter of blue lives, it makes absolutely no sense to falsely associate murdered cops with blm.

the student with the knife has absolutely nothing to do with this.

It's amazing how your tune has changed. A year or more ago, you viewed cops in general with disdain because you think they are mostly corrupt and get "away with murder" so often, killing innocent people all the time. Now you are acting upset because NB posted a story about two cops getting killed by a black guy, because we don't talk enough about whites killing cops? Get over yourself and pick a stance. No one is saying anything about who kills more cops. There is no race angle to killing cops, so stop trying to make one. NB happened to post one because it wasn't far from his home, and it happened to be a black murderer. 116 cops were killed as of November 4. In 2013, the FBI claimed that only 27 cops were killed, but the Officer Down memorial page counted 114. So we can say between 27 and 120 cops are killed each year pretty safely. I don't recall there ever being a race angle involved, except that some #blm "kill the pigs" comments have been mentioned. The Dallas and Baton Rouge ambushes happened, and I am pretty sure officers of multiple colors were killed.

Maybe color matters to you and Russ when it comes to police being murdered. Doesn't mean it matters to everyone else. I'm not even sure if anyone tracks the colors of those killed vs the color of the perp. For sure, it doesn't really matter, it just matters who got dead.

2 cops dead. I could care less the skin tone of who killed them. I think this one was posted here. 10 miles from the house. 2 cops killed by the father of a cop. The killer happened to be white. Matters not in the least.

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/coroner-one-dead-in-officer-involved-shooting/330115968

Timeline

:secret: women can change their mind.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

just goes to show how very little you actually know of me or my opinions. my tune hasn't changed at all.

and i'll just skip over all the other nonsense since it doesn't apply to me to correct you; there is most certainly a race angle to blaming blm for murdered cops. which was broached right here in this very thread - and not by me. i don't know who russ is so..

Edited by smilesammich

:secret: women can change their mind.

women are also acutely aware of male manipulation in hopes of shutting a lady up when they dare to assert their opinions. you guys have been trying so hard to get me riled up. keep up the good work boys, you're not there yet.

2 cops dead. I could care less the skin tone of who killed them. I think this one was posted here. 10 miles from the house. 2 cops killed by the father of a cop. The killer happened to be white. Matters not in the least.

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/coroner-one-dead-in-officer-involved-shooting/330115968

do you care about stopping the problem? i just told you that murders of cops are super high this year and that while blm gets blamed, it's been primarily angry white guys doing the cop killing. would you like to reverse the trend or keep falsely going on about blm?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

DilbertMansplainers.jpg

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I get around mansplaining by being incredibly terrifying and testicle-shrivelling in all interactions with the inferior sex.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

I get around mansplaining by being incredibly terrifying and testicle-shrivelling in all interactions with the inferior sex.

and here we have chapters 47-1582......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *