Gjch23

Admission of drug use at SLEC Med Exam

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gjch23 said:

I see! So I guess they just really let it slide. 

Thank you!

I haven't looked into the CFO yet cause I'm not going to be leaving until like March or April. But I would gladly listen to any of your suggestions or tips of what I have to keep in mind ☺️

Pretty much so, with the others, that I know of, that admitted using there was no conversation during the interview.

Here is a link for you that should be helpful.  http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/5-cfo-gcp-seminar

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/10/2017 at 9:40 AM, ceeq said:

Hi what was the update on you admitting? My fiance admitted and now were worried by reading all the scary stuff. Please enlighten experience :(

What happened to your case?

Timeline
On 1/10/2017 at 0:12 PM, Gjch23 said:

HELLO GUYS!!!

i haven't updated this post and I just want to say that I already have my visa in hand! I got it just this January 4th. Let me give you my timeline:

Dec 6 - medical admitted drug use and scheduled for psych eval

Dec 16 - came back for the psych eval, got my vaccinations and finished med exam. They didnt Give me the results. They said they were going to be the one to forward it to the USEm

Dec 19 - USEm interview. Everything went well except that the med results weren't received yet so I had to wait

Dec 21 - ceac status: Ready

Dec 27 - ceac status: AP in the morning, ISSUED in the afternoon

Jan 3 - got the text from 2go

Jan 4 - picked up the visa!!!

my only advice is to be confident and be honest. I admitted a ONE time try, nothing more. I never tried nor will ever try again in the future (which is the truth). It was just all out of curiosity.

I was worried that they would ask me about it in the USEm interview but they didn't have the chance cause they haven't received the files yet. So they had no idea and just told me we'll just have to wait and then process it.

I originally set my interview appointment on Dec 19 thinking that I would be done with the medical by Dec 7th but was delayed because of the psych eval. 

Everything will be fine as long as its a one time try and was done years I go... (for me it did ?)

Hey can you give some tips on what kind of questions they are throwing at the evaluation? Really worried.. need your help.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, 1234567891011 said:

Hey can you give some tips on what kind of questions they are throwing at the evaluation? Really worried.. need your help.

Second this. I just cancelled our appointment. Now he has to take the Sputum Test (not related but part of a delay) and if thats negative, we are to proceed to Psychological evaluation because of him admitting.

K1 Visa | MNL - SFO

May 29, 2005 = Together since ❤️

April 24, 2016 = Engaged (11 years later)

September 3, 2016 = Mailed USPS to Lewisville, TX

September 6, 2016 = Delivered to Lewisville, TX

September 9, 2016 = Processed I129F payment

September 9, 2016 = NOA1 Received Email/Text, Case sent to CSC

September 15, 2016 = NOA1 Hard copy in mail

October 18, 2016 = USCIS case status Approved

November 14, 2016 = NVC Case Number (via phone)

November 18, 2016 = CEAC Status "READY" US Embassy Manila

December 22 & 28, 2016 = Eligibility Letter via Email

January 10, 2017     = Medical Exam

January 23-25, 2017 = Sputum Test

March 27, 2017    = Culture Results

March 15, 2017    = Psychiatric Evaluation

April 24, 2017       = Appointment Interview

May 1, 2017         = Visa on Hand (Status "Approved" April 27 or 28)

May 3, 2017         = CFO

May 11, 2017       = Arrival in the US

June 20, 2017      = Married!!!

Adjustment of Status | SF

August 11, 2017   = Sent out to Chicago PO Box

August 14, 2017   = Arrived at Chicago PO Box

August 15, 2017   = Case was received status

August 17, 2017   = 3 Email/Text notifications - Case sent to NBC

August 21, 2017   = NOA1 in mail for all 3

September 1, 2017 = Received Biometrics appt letter

September 15, 2017 = Biometrics DONE

October 17, 2017    = Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

November 2, 2017  = EAD/AP New Card Being Produced

November 6, 2017   = Hardcopy letter Approval notices of EAD/AP in mail

November 7, 2017   = Card was Mailed to me

November 10, 2017  =Combo Card received.

Renewed combo card = July 10, 2018 (No response)

Ready to be scheduled= January 18, 2019

Email of notification = January 24, 2019

Interview Schedule   = February 25, 2019

New Card Being Produced = February 26, 2019

Green Card                 = March 2, 2019

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ceeq said:

Second this. I just cancelled our appointment. Now he has to take the Sputum Test (not related but part of a delay) and if thats negative, we are to proceed to Psychological evaluation because of him admitting.

How'd you know he has to take the sputum test? Was he adviced to take the sputum test first on the day of the said evaluation?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, 1234567891011 said:

How'd you know he has to take the sputum test? Was he adviced to take the sputum test first on the day of the said evaluation?

That is correct, day 1 lined up at 2am and it was packed. Then out by 6pm they told him the next steps. They saw a little something in his xray so they decided to schedule a sputum test. Lots of tears happened but we have to keep going. If this had not happened, he would've walked out with his results but nature said otherwise.

K1 Visa | MNL - SFO

May 29, 2005 = Together since ❤️

April 24, 2016 = Engaged (11 years later)

September 3, 2016 = Mailed USPS to Lewisville, TX

September 6, 2016 = Delivered to Lewisville, TX

September 9, 2016 = Processed I129F payment

September 9, 2016 = NOA1 Received Email/Text, Case sent to CSC

September 15, 2016 = NOA1 Hard copy in mail

October 18, 2016 = USCIS case status Approved

November 14, 2016 = NVC Case Number (via phone)

November 18, 2016 = CEAC Status "READY" US Embassy Manila

December 22 & 28, 2016 = Eligibility Letter via Email

January 10, 2017     = Medical Exam

January 23-25, 2017 = Sputum Test

March 27, 2017    = Culture Results

March 15, 2017    = Psychiatric Evaluation

April 24, 2017       = Appointment Interview

May 1, 2017         = Visa on Hand (Status "Approved" April 27 or 28)

May 3, 2017         = CFO

May 11, 2017       = Arrival in the US

June 20, 2017      = Married!!!

Adjustment of Status | SF

August 11, 2017   = Sent out to Chicago PO Box

August 14, 2017   = Arrived at Chicago PO Box

August 15, 2017   = Case was received status

August 17, 2017   = 3 Email/Text notifications - Case sent to NBC

August 21, 2017   = NOA1 in mail for all 3

September 1, 2017 = Received Biometrics appt letter

September 15, 2017 = Biometrics DONE

October 17, 2017    = Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

November 2, 2017  = EAD/AP New Card Being Produced

November 6, 2017   = Hardcopy letter Approval notices of EAD/AP in mail

November 7, 2017   = Card was Mailed to me

November 10, 2017  =Combo Card received.

Renewed combo card = July 10, 2018 (No response)

Ready to be scheduled= January 18, 2019

Email of notification = January 24, 2019

Interview Schedule   = February 25, 2019

New Card Being Produced = February 26, 2019

Green Card                 = March 2, 2019

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ceeq said:

That is correct, day 1 lined up at 2am and it was packed. Then out by 6pm they told him the next steps. They saw a little something in his xray so they decided to schedule a sputum test. Lots of tears happened but we have to keep going. If this had not happened, he would've walked out with his results but nature said otherwise.

Sad to hear.. but don't give up. How can i contact you privately? Coz we have alot in common and i don't wanna discuss it here.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, 1234567891011 said:

Hello!

I filled out like a form about my personal information and other lifestyle questions and I'm guessing you did the same thing. The doctor just went through those questions to clarify everything. Like where I went to school. What did I finish. What do I do. Then lifestyle questions like how often do I drink, smoke. When did I do drugs. How many times and how it happened. 

The doctor said it was just their protocol and that there's nothing to worry about. I think they just want to make sure that you're not a drug addict. I think the number of times you did it matters. Not sure. But that's what they said in the other forums

Hope this helps!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Gjch23 said:

Hello!

I filled out like a form about my personal information and other lifestyle questions and I'm guessing you did the same thing. The doctor just went through those questions to clarify everything. Like where I went to school. What did I finish. What do I do. Then lifestyle questions like how often do I drink, smoke. When did I do drugs. How many times and how it happened. 

The doctor said it was just their protocol and that there's nothing to worry about. I think they just want to make sure that you're not a drug addict. I think the number of times you did it matters. Not sure. But that's what they said in the other forums

Hope this helps!

Hey, thank you so much man! Glad to hear this. Relieved alot of pressure and agony on waiting for the evaluation date.

Yeah i also filled out the form. Then passed it to the nurse. Then she said to come back on the date written on the paper/receipt. 

This really helped alot! I thought my dreams of reuniting with my wife and daughter were just a dream. 

Thanks again! 

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
40 minutes ago, 1234567891011 said:

Hey, thank you so much man! Glad to hear this. Relieved alot of pressure and agony on waiting for the evaluation date.

Yeah i also filled out the form. Then passed it to the nurse. Then she said to come back on the date written on the paper/receipt. 

This really helped alot! I thought my dreams of reuniting with my wife and daughter were just a dream. 

Thanks again! 

I've been through the same thing and it was a torture so I understand.

I'm glad I could help. Good luck and God bless!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Gjch23 said:

I've been through the same thing and it was a torture so I understand.

I'm glad I could help. Good luck and God bless!!

By the way, how many hours does it take? And did you go into details with your answers? Like specifically?

Edited by 1234567891011

Glad to hear this as well that it did not hold you up at all. That is the thing is to always tell the truth no matter because it will set you free. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.