Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, Finayyy said:

Potomac as well. 

Hoping it goes quick since the wife is wife is pregnant in US. I've already made a trip down and had no issues crossing over. Thinking about doing it next month again by bus for her next ultrasound appointment.  

Has anyones time line line changed recently? Mine says March 13-29

it don't matter if she pregnant or not, that will not make your process go any faster.

2 hours ago, nyokie said:

it don't matter if she pregnant or not, that will not make your process go any faster.

I know it won't make it go faster. I was just mentioning that I hope things speed up soon as this is my first child and I'm missing out on certain things.

ROC

5/3/19 - Dropped package at UPS

5/6/19 - UPS ship package

5/7/19 - Package is delivered

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

5/13/19 - Check is cashed

5/14/19 - NOA1 received in the mail

5/24/19 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

6/4/19 - Biometrics appointment

6/6/19 - Case is updated online with "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

5/5/20 -  Case is updated online with "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"

1/19/21 - Appointment to get passport stamped

7 hours ago, Finayyy said:

Potomac as well. 

Hoping it goes quick since the wife is wife is pregnant in US. I've already made a trip down and had no issues crossing over. Thinking about doing it next month again by bus for her next ultrasound appointment.  

Has anyones time line line changed recently? Mine says March 13-29

Our date says March 34  through April 14 ish.. but it keeps changing back and forth :/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
34 minutes ago, initials123 said:

Our date says March 34  through April 14 ish.. but it keeps changing back and forth :/

Just checked mine updated too, so I went to check processing times and now they're at August 2nd, last week it was at July 2nd.

But as I'm sure everyone knows that bounces back and forth, nevertheless nice to see the dates advancing.

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all
I had filled I-130 on dec 2016 and missing Notice of action I-797C so called and ask to resend on 8th Feb 2017 which still not received, I was told I can't filled my green card until I have hard copy of Notice of action I-797c bcz I must attached that paper, I have case ID for I-130 that says case received pls advise what should I do?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

When you plug in your case number on the USCIS site, if and when approved, what is the exact message on an I-130 approval that is sent to NVC?
I am seeing many "My Card Has Been Sent To Me" but I think that is for employment visas?

7 hours ago, Doug and Silke said:

When you plug in your case number on the USCIS site, if and when approved, what is the exact message on an I-130 approval that is sent to NVC?
I am seeing many "My Card Has Been Sent To Me" but I think that is for employment visas?

Based on what I saw on the app, and my recollection, "Your case is approved"

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

5/5/20 -  Case is updated online with "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"

19 hours ago, PAK123 said:

Hello,

Any approvals for those who filed I-130 in Dec, 2016 (Potomac Processing center)?

Thanks

I'm tracking 800 cases through the Case Trackr app. No approvals today. 

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, Finayyy said:

I'm tracking 800 cases through the Case Trackr app. No approvals today. 

I downloaded the Case Tracker app by Stephen Aldous. How do I track that many cases? Is there an option for that? I'm tracking my own individual case but how do I track multiple cases i.e. 800 cases?

4 minutes ago, PAK123 said:

I downloaded the Case Tracker app by Stephen Aldous. How do I track that many cases? Is there an option for that? I'm tracking my own individual case but how do I track multiple cases i.e. 800 cases?

I track 200 cases at a time. 

On the bottom next to the tab that says "My Case" should be the "search" tab. Click on that tab, input a case and then set the search limit amount up to 500. Don't track 500 repeatedly as your IP address will get flagged by USCIS and won't be able to look up cases for a few days. Ask me how I know ?

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

Timeline
1 hour ago, Finayyy said:

On the bottom next to the tab that says "My Case" should be the "search" tab. Click on that tab, input a case and then set the search limit amount up to 500. Don't track 500 repeatedly as your IP address will get flagged by USCIS and won't be able to look up cases for a few days. Ask me how I know ?

Thanks! I just looked up 500 cases. None approved from December. But are theses cases from a specific processing center? My case is at the Potomac processing center. So by punching in my case # the tracker would show cases being process at just Potomac?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 2/27/2017 at 2:27 AM, Doug and Silke said:

Case Was Sent To The Department of State

On October 27, 2016, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXX, to the Department of State for visa processing. Please visit our website for general information on Consular Processing. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

this is exactly what comes up when you log into USCIS website. If you are referring to the tracker -- it will say "case was sent to Department of State" 

5 hours ago, PAK123 said:

Thanks! I just looked up 500 cases. None approved from December. But are theses cases from a specific processing center? My case is at the Potomac processing center. So by punching in my case # the tracker would show cases being process at just Potomac?

Its center specific --- since your case number starts with the letters of your service center. The tracker just pulls whatever number of cases that you ask for consecutively after your start point (your case). 

7-26-2016: Married in Washington, DC! 

USCIS Stage

9-15-2016: I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

9-17-2016: USPS delivery confirmation to Chicago lockbox

9-21-2016: NOA1 Email and text received. Case sent to Texas Service Center, priority date 9-19-2016

10-13-2016: NOA2 approval  (10-17-2016: NOA2 Hardcopy received)

10-27-2016: Case sent to NVC

NVC Stage

11-03-2016: Case received by NVC

11-14-2016: NVC case number assigned

11-16-2016: Welcome email received, DS-261 completed online

11-17-2016: AOS bill paid

11-18-2016: DS-261 reviewed over the phone

11-20-2016: IV Fee Invoiced, IV Fee Paid

12-26-2016: Completed DS-260

01-18-2017: Sent AOS and IV package (via electronic processing)

01-27-2017: Checklist received, documents sent back to NVC (via electronic processing)

02-03-2017: Case Complete 

03-08-2017: Interview and APPROVED!

04-21-2017: POE Philadelphia 

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, Finayyy said:

Still haven't seen any approvals for December (Potomac)?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 12/12/2016 at 3:30 AM, MrsMcFarlane said:

Hiii other December filers! Wishing a steady and smooth journey for us all! I sent in my paperwork to the Phoenix lockbox on 12/9/16...They should receive it today! Im filing for my husband who is in Jamaica (Hii to the fellow Jamaican filer!! Lol) ...best of luck to us all! The waiting begins!

Why does the cases for Philippines get approved so quickly? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.