farzram

ISSUED-Kabul Embassy

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My fiance's visa status on ceac.state.gov website has changed to ISSUED since November 22nd and I am still waiting for some sort of contact from Kabul Embassy.

I have emailed numerous times, and calling them has been no help because they just ask me to email. I heard that they dont ALWAYS send you an email to notify you passport is ready for pick up, and i also heard that they now send passports with visas to DHL in Kabul.

I am confused as to what to do. Its been over 12 days now and no clue how long its going to take or when or where to get the passport. Anyone have any suggestions or been through the same thing at kabul that can help??

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey guys I'm so happy for you are also applying for K-1 Visa from Afghanistan.

I assembled the petition on behalf of my fiancé and he sent it by USPS express in December 19 and they delivered to the USCIS at the same day , but We are still waiting for our NOA1 , can any one tell me how long will it take and how is the process going for Afghan people using the k-1 ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.