MarcosiMedzi

I-129F Package where to send? we are living in Chula Vista Ca

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys! I am just new here. We are doing the K-1 Visa process on our own. My fiance resides in Chula Vista CA. But we addressed Lewisville TX in our package. We are just confused. Are we doing it right?

Thanks. :)

Yes, that's right. All I-129F petitions are sent to the Dallas lockbox, regardless of where you live or which service center they end up at.

From the I-129F instructions (https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f):

File Form I-129F at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For USPS Express Mail and courier deliveries:
USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yes, that's right. All I-129F petitions are sent to the Dallas lockbox, regardless of where you live or which service center they end up at.

From the I-129F instructions (https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f):

File Form I-129F at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

For USPS Express Mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS

Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

^^^ Exactly^^^ When in doubt, follow the instructions. :idea:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you. Appreciate the help. :) My fiance is just waiting for our third folder. I will send it to him this Friday. We are so excited. Once he got the package he will send it at Lewisville TX. Hope all went well. There are rumors that it might be too long because of President Trump. But I doubt it, if there will be changes in the process it will take long before it will be applied. God Bless. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.