1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Last known approval date according to Facebook: PD 10/11/2016

Letter was sent/approved on 10/10/17. Received by applicant on 10/16/17. 

Keep us posted guys. It just feels good to know that it’s moving forward and is not actually stuck. 

26 minutes ago, adnanamjad1 said:

Case Approved!!

PD- 10/11/2016

Center- CSC

Approval Notice Sent- 10/10/2017

Approval Notice Received- 10/16/2017

Just received my approval notice after a year. Patience is the only key people. I wish yall luck, waiting is the worst time.

Congrats. Can you please share the last digits of your receipt number?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, user19861987 said:

Hi Anyone with a PD of jan 2016? have u got the letter form nvc on the interview date?

My PD is from January 2016 F2A my case is completed but I have to wait until PD will be current.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:33 PM, kaylaKo said:

if uscis updates the bulletin for dates for filling and your priority date is current then you can file i-485 AOS.. are you in the United States? If not, you have to wait for the NVC letter and follow the process of NVC processing..

thanks for the reply Alexandra81

what is the date of your PD? and how long will it for your case to be completed? 

I have PD 26 2016. what is the f2a priority date for nov? is it 15NOV15 or 01NOV16

Edited by user19861987

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 6/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, Sierra222 said:

Hi Mustita, how long did you wait after the approval of I-130 up to this time. With your PD, is it 1yr or more than that? 

I was aproved on september 1, 2016, I waited 13 months :o

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hey guys

I have submitted an inquiry on November 9,2017 about the delay on my case(it is definitely Outside Normal Processing Time right now) and I got the confimation mail on the same day.

According to USCIS check case status, they sent me back the response on November 23,2017, But I did not get anything by E-mail. Due to this issue, I tried to submit this problem and website said that::o

We have located a previously submitted inquiry with confirmation number (SRxxxxxxxxxxCSC) for the same issue. You may not submit a new inquiry at this time. You can expect to receive a response to your previous inquiry within 30 days of the date your inquiry was submitted.

Is there anyone with the same experiene?:blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.