2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
17 hours ago, Charlesvb12 said:

I am also Jan 17th NOA1, I called the USCIS phone number and they put an inquiry in for me, I still haven't got an answer they said by the 4th of july I should receive something. 

Thank you for your information @Charlesvb12. Me and my fiance was talking what we need to do for this?. Now i think i will ask my fiance to follow what you did. I hope it will speed up our process and we will hear something from USCIS soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
11 hours ago, hy2016 said:

I am a Dec 9th NOA1...200 days and we were put on a processing hold due to security checks still pending. Anyone else experiencing that?

i am sorry to hear about that @hy2016. I understand how it feels. It been long time for all of us and it makes us feel down sometimes. I pray we will get something from them soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On June 26, 2017 at 7:19 AM, Roger & Grace said:

Greetings!!

Just got Package 3,  getting everything together,

We are waiting for the CENOMAR (Certificate of no prior marriage) requirement from the Philippines to arrive in Hong Kong.. I cant believe they said takes 6-8 weeks to get here>> Really?

But, if we fed ex it./.. it comes in three days.. 

My fiance'  does not have a credit card to do that on, and the name "has to be hers" to match the CENOMAR  that they use?

How do we do this?  I can't use mine because it has my name.   Any suggestions? 

HI Roger. I did it through E-census. It only took two weeks to deliver from Philippines to Singapore. I used my credit card and didn't have any issues. I had a problem setting up the FedEx account and decided to take our chances with Philpost delivery and it was fine. Malen got the last piece of the puzzle today. She had her fingerprints taken and got her Singapore certificate of clearance after waiting for five minutes. Only thing left is the Interview on July 11th!!! If I can help any way just send me a message.

God bless, Jon & Malen. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 6/27/2017 at 5:10 PM, cumulonimbus said:

Congratulations! Enjoy your progression to the next step, reuniting with your fiancé and getting married!

I finally got an interview slot but it was of course on the most inappropriate day (I have a professional licensing exam that can't be moved) just my luck! lol So I'm still waiting! Good luck and thanks for the help!

Hey good luck on your exam & interview! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good morning,

we are getting closer to my fiancé having interview and medical in ciudad Juárez México. My question is around vaccination requirements. I've read that it is required and read that you don't need until you are here in the USA. Any clarification would be really appreciated. If they are required which?

https://photos.state.gov/libraries/ciudadjuarez/231771/PDFs/cdj439dec13en.pdf

https://mx.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2017/03/CDJ-Mexwide-202-OCT2016-ENG28Mar2017.pdf

It made that I'm answering my own question

Timeline
15 minutes ago, gtiorobertsf said:

Good morning,

we are getting closer to my fiancé having interview and medical in ciudad Juárez México. My question is around vaccination requirements. I've read that it is required and read that you don't need until you are here in the USA. Any clarification would be really appreciated. If they are required which?

https://mx.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2017/03/CDJ-Mexwide-202-OCT2016-ENG28Mar2017.pdf

My husband, children and I are here at the hotel now. He had his medical appt on Tuesday and finger print yday

Timeline
17 minutes ago, gtiorobertsf said:

Good morning,

Just now, Gmontes said:

My husband, children and I are here at the hotel now. He had his medical appt on Tuesday and finger print yday

He went to the immunization center in dallas tx (cheaper) he also did the TB skin test.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Gmontes said:

He went to the immunization center in dallas tx (cheaper) he also did the TB skin test.

That's so exciting!

Do ya mind me asking what he had done at the immunization center?

Thanks

R

Timeline
16 minutes ago, gtiorobertsf said:

That's so exciting!

Do ya mind me asking what he had done at the immunization center?

Thanks

R

Not sure. The TB skin test that's forsure. I can see if I can upload so you can see.

Darn it won't allow it.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Gmontes said:

Not sure. The TB skin test that's forsure. I can see if I can upload so you can see.

Darn it won't allow it.

So I called the clinic DF/CDMX where my fiancé can have his medical done and the person on the phone said that for K1 its not required.

Its frustrating having to piece all the information together and still not sure what is required.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
On 6/28/2017 at 4:49 AM, Jon & Malen said:

HI Roger. I did it through E-census. It only took two weeks to deliver from Philippines to Singapore. I used my credit card and didn't have any issues. I had a problem setting up the FedEx account and decided to take our chances with Philpost delivery and it was fine. Malen got the last piece of the puzzle today. She had her fingerprints taken and got her Singapore certificate of clearance after waiting for five minutes. Only thing left is the Interview on July 11th!!! If I can help any way just send me a message.

God bless, Jon & Malen. 

e census how? 

Timeline
On 6/28/2017 at 4:49 AM, Jon & Malen said:

God bless, Jon & Malen. 

Jon. We also used ecensus2. Following your lead..( I think sent a few weeks ago.)  How does Grace know when the embassy gets it, so she can send the packet 3 back?   Schedule for the  medical at least 7 days out and the interview.   We're getting close,  I can feel  it! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good evening everyone!

I need some help! It's Urgent!  So .. my fiance is unemployed right now, he was working as a (TA) Teacher assistant by the time he filled the I-129F, but he finished his undergraduate and still trying to find a job. His father is going to be the joint sponsor and already sent me his documents and the I-134. but we don't know what kind of documents my fiance needs to provide me for the interview, He already sent the I-134 and the bank statement. Do We need something else?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Roger & Grace said:

Jon. We also used ecensus2. Following your lead..( I think sent a few weeks ago.)  How does Grace know when the embassy gets it, so she can send the packet 3 back?   Schedule for the  medical at least 7 days out and the interview.   We're getting close,  I can feel  it! 

Roger, the Embassy won't tell you if they recieved it or not. You check your status on the E-census page. You use the number you were given on your reciept. After a couple of days it will say "no evidence of prior marriage has been found" or something like that. Then you can get a tracking number and track thru philpost. We used to check every day. ( Malen every ten minutes! 😂) you can send your packet 3 back as soon as you pay the embassy fee and have everything on your checklist done. Grace will get an email with her interview date.   

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jon & Malen said:

Roger, the Embassy won't tell you if they recieved it or not. You check your status on the E-census page. You use the number you were given on your reciept. After a couple of days it will say "no evidence of prior marriage has been found" or something like that. Then you can get a tracking number and track thru philpost. We used to check every day. ( Malen every ten minutes! 😂) you can send your packet 3 back as soon as you pay the embassy fee and have everything on your checklist done. Grace will get an email with her interview date.   

Cenomar arrived at the Hong Kong embassy. Next up police clearance July 5th and then get packet three sent back, d160, get packet 4 and schedule medical and interview!!!!

It's getting close!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.