M&P2016

Medical exam

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, M&P2016 said:

ok, thank you so much Sagot. So, you mean he will undergo another medical and another interview and pay for both again. Is my understanding correct? 

No.  If there is not enough time before the medical expires they will request a new medical, not another visa fee. (visa fee is valid for a year)

If they get the visa issued and delivered with adequate time, your FIL will need to beat feet and get to the USA before the EXPIRATION date of the visa.

Edited by Sagot

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/22/2017 at 10:09 PM, Sagot said:

No.  If there is not enough time before the medical expires they will request a new medical, not another visa fee. (visa fee is valid for a year)

If they get the visa issued and delivered with adequate time, your FIL will need to beat feet and get to the USA before the EXPIRATION date of the visa.

Ok, he was able to get what he needed from NBI and was tracking it from 2go and it says it was delivered. We're just hoping that the immigration officer will reconsider the time we have left so he don't have to go for another medical. Thank you so much for your help. I hope you won't get tired of my inquiries .

Timeline
1 hour ago, M&P2016 said:

Ok, he was able to get what he needed from NBI and was tracking it from 2go and it says it was delivered. We're just hoping that the immigration officer will reconsider the time we have left so he don't have to go for another medical. Thank you so much for your help. I hope you won't get tired of my inquiries .

First medical (day one) was 17 November?  6 months from then is 16 May... I don't see a reason  to be concerned, the visa should be issued very shortly if there are no other problems.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Sagot said:

First medical (day one) was 17 November?  6 months from then is 16 May... I don't see a reason  to be concerned, the visa should be issued very shortly if there are no other problems.

Ok, thank you:) we're just hoping that there would be no problem.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sagot said:

Still have almost three months ... don't see any problem.

Hi, its me again. So our case said its on AP yesterday but now it says  ready. Does that mean that they already received the NBI clearance we mailed last Thursday? So what follows after that? Sagot, i hope you dont get tired of answering my inquiries. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, M&P2016 said:

Hi, its me again. So our case said its on AP yesterday but now it says  ready. Does that mean that they already received the NBI clearance we mailed last Thursday? So what follows after that? Sagot, i hope you dont get tired of answering my inquiries. 

You need to relax... apply a little patience.  You are going to loose all your hair or go gray.. :lol:

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can really say how your case will move forward. 

What I have seen over the years, from others posting their progress with USEM,  is READY simply means the case file is sitting there ready for the next process, or person to review the file.  For most the status goes; after the interview READY then AP then again to READY then to ISSUED shortly after... then in a few days 2GO has the package.

Stop stressing.. check status once a day.  Relax.  You provided the requested documents.. 

Timeline

Yehey:), finally my fiancees visa said issued today. Sorry Sagot, can't help checking it:) . But all your answers on my questions helped me relax. I know we still have a long way to go till he gets his greencard. I'm hoping you won't get tired of answering my questions.:)

Timeline

Excellent news!! :dance: 

I know how that goes with checking status.. ;)  

Feel free to ask questions ... :thumbs:

Clemmons city ...  I think Greenbaum is over that way.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/2/2017 at 4:42 AM, Sagot said:

Excellent news!! :dance: 

I know how that goes with checking status.. ;)  

Feel free to ask questions ... :thumbs:

Clemmons city ...  I think Greenbaum is over that way.

Thanks Sagot:) CFO scheduled. Just waiting for him to come over:)

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, Tahoma said:

Congratz to both of you...!

Thanks Tahoma. We still have a long way to go but I'm glad for the support that we get on this website:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.