Sus122

Employees based Immigration Visas- Consular Processing

18 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hello All, inviting everyone who is in the EB category to share your updates and experiences. I am still waiting for a CC at NVC for the past 8 weeks. Anyone on the same boat? Anyone had their interview yet?

Timeline

Ooh, good luck to you! My country of interview is Saudi Arabia. Really curious as to what they ask during the interview. I just need this to be over so I can start working!

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ive been stuck at petition approval for the past 8 weeks, USIS claims to have sent approval notice to NVC. NVC claims they have not recieve same. Any tips pls?

Timeline

Things have been abnormally slow lately. I've heard of people waiting about this long for documents to get to NVC. Chances are, it has probably arrived and its waiting to be entered in the system as NVC is seriously back logged these days.

Timeline

Things have been abnormally slow lately. I've heard of people waiting about this long for documents to get to NVC. Chances are, it has probably arrived and its waiting to be entered in the system as NVC is seriously back logged these days.

Thanks, abnormal sounds about right. I am almost freaking out now

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

I can't tell you how your interview will go, but if it helps, we did a K1 in Saudi and the CO's doing the interview were great. Very friendly. The only downside about the Saudi consulate is the communication is horrible. It's only by email, and they hardly ever reply to them. Good luck!

<3  Our K-1 Visa Journey <3

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC received -- 05-13-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

Embassy received -- 5-22-2016

Interview Date -- 8-31-2016

Interview Result -- APPROVED!!!

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

<3 MARRIAGE -- 10-21-2016 <3

AOS, EAD, AND AP Filed 01-05-2017

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

EAD and AP approved -- 05-19-2017

AOS approved -- 08-24-2017

Received card -- 09-01-2017

❤ Baby boy is here!! December 26th 2017 ❤

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ive been stuck at petition approval for the past 8 weeks, USIS claims to have sent approval notice to NVC. NVC claims they have not recieve same. Any tips pls?

What was your service center? Mine got from TSC to NVC with in 2 weeks. My dates are in my signature below.

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Timeline

What was your service center? Mine got from TSC to NVC with in 2 weeks. My dates are in my signature below.

California. Wow, 2 weeks is awesome!

Timeline

I got a case complete today after 58 days! Yay! NVC is super slow these days. My documents reached NVC within a week. I guess end of the year they get busy.

Timeline

I got a case complete today after 58 days! Yay! NVC is super slow these days. My documents reached NVC within a week. I guess end of the year they get busy.

Yaay! Another step down. Congrats

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow!! Great news!!congratulations. So happy for you!!

Did you call or get an email to confirm completion?

Timeline

I don't think they send out emails to confirm case completions. They send them out once your interview is scheduled. I had to call to find out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.