17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! My husband filed a Direct COnsular Filinglast Oct. 7, 2016. Then we got the first approval Oct. 21.. But sad to say we still dont have our MCN yet :( Is this normal? I thought DCF is a quick procedure for spousal visa.. My husband is very desperate to leave Philippines because of whats happening about US and Philippines. Any advice, inputs will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zane Alexus said:

Yup! In US now :)

ah thats great. so they Accepted my I-130 they said to wait 30 to 60 days for an email. Ive heard that they usually email after 3 weeks now. I hope everything goes well. i cant wait to leave Philippines together with my wife. Hate this distance we had for many years.

When did you sent your application? Usually it would only take a few days for the first notice then 1 week for the 2nd notice so that you can proceed to medical and interview.

13 hours ago, Zane Alexus said:

When did you sent your application? Usually it would only take a few days for the first notice then 1 week for the 2nd notice so that you can proceed to medical and interview.

We sent our application January 12th. so im assuming all of the notices are via email address i provided them ? Also how long did it take you guys from start to finish the entire process ?

Edited by Sunnybanana1913

We sent our application Oct. 7 then got 1st notice Oct. 21.. Then 2nd Notice was Nov. 14.. We did medical Nov. 16 and 17. Interview was Nov. 23.. Got visa on hand Dec. 9.. 

10 minutes ago, Zane Alexus said:

We sent our application Oct. 7 then got 1st notice Oct. 21.. Then 2nd Notice was Nov. 14.. We did medical Nov. 16 and 17. Interview was Nov. 23.. Got visa on hand Dec. 9.. 

Ah so it was 2 Months 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.