miss_ooooooh

I130 November 2016 filers

1,937 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Good day! This is my first post here in vj. I created this topic to get to know people who also just filed cr1 visa this month. Our journey just started and a step closer to our husband/wife. Join me and lets talk about our experiences during process. I'm excited to hear your experiences guys! Good luck to us. Iknow we can make it despite of Trump's era. Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Should we try to combine these 2 threads? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/615999-november-2016-i-130-filers/ I'm a new user and I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Edited by senegalamour

Marriage: December 2014

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): October 31, 2016

I-130 Packet delivered Chicago lockbox: Nov 2, 2016
Check cashed: Nov 8, 2016

Text/Email confirmation: Nov 8, 2016

-> Sent to Potomac Processing Center

NOA1 hard copy in mail: Nov 14, 2016

-> Marked received Nov 3

NOA 2:

Dept. of State Process:

Thank you so much. You too..

My Pinay wife, Chinook, and I completed our K-1 visa journey in 2009...!

We have been happily married for almost eight years and Chinook is a dual citizen.

I wish you the best of luck with your journey...

That's good to hear. Right now we are actually waiting if they received the packett. They will inform via text or email?

We applied for CR1 visa. Hopefully everything will be smoothly sailing. I want to live with my husband and start our family life..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

The packett just delivered to AZ earlier at around 10:30 am US time.now I think we need to wait for Noa1. Am i right?

Yes, you are correct. My packet was delivered to Chicago lock-box Nov 2 and I got my NOA1 via text/e-mail Nov 8th. I haven't gotten the physical NOA1 letter yet.

Did you submit a Form 1145 with your I-130 packet? If you did, then they'll send you a text/e-mail. If not, you'll have to wait for the physical letter.

Did you sign-up for the VisaJourney Immigration Timeline feature? It lets you track your progess and has a nice visual tool that shows the steps you've completed and the steps that are coming up.

Good luck in your journey! Hopefully it will be fast and uneventful.

Marriage: December 2014

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): October 31, 2016

I-130 Packet delivered Chicago lockbox: Nov 2, 2016
Check cashed: Nov 8, 2016

Text/Email confirmation: Nov 8, 2016

-> Sent to Potomac Processing Center

NOA1 hard copy in mail: Nov 14, 2016

-> Marked received Nov 3

NOA 2:

Dept. of State Process:

Hi @all!

Finally our I-130 Petitions are on the way as well..let the countdown begin!

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

My package was delivered Nov. 7th, still waiting for an NOA via email. We are applying for an IR-1 visa.

Married 2014-08-31

Filed I130 2016-11-04

Delivered 2016-11-07

NOA1 2016-11-14

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

NOA2 Waiting!!

He didn't pass the 1145. We definitely wait for the letter.??

Hi @all!

Good luck! Let the waiting game begins! ?

Hi @all!

Good luck! Let the waiting game begins! ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

We will be filing the first week of December when I go back to Oregon for December. My husband is from Macedonia and we just got married 4 days ago.... Trying to sort out all the requirements and paperwork we need, hope we can piggy back on your November forum for some advice to make sure we get it all sorted correctly.

Kathy and Dane

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Just got email NOA today (7days after USCIS got our i1130 packet) and found out we were transfered to Nebraska. I was hopping we wouldnt get Nebraska, and would get California instead, since they autoexpedit USC who live abroad with their spouse.

Married 2014-08-31

Filed I130 2016-11-04

Delivered 2016-11-07

NOA1 2016-11-14

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

NOA2 Waiting!!

Just got email NOA today (7days after USCIS got our i1130 packet) and found out we were transfered to Nebraska. I was hopping we wouldnt get Nebraska, and would get California instead, since they autoexpedit USC who live abroad with their spouse.

Did they already get the $420? I have a question guys. When is uscis will get the $420 fee from ur bank?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.