gagan_usa

November 2016 I-130 filers

363 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, tweet1952 said:

My mom's I-130 was approved yesterday! The petition was accepted on 11/16/16 and routed to the Texas Service Center. 

Congrulations. So, it is less than 3 mos and it got approved. My petition for my mother was routed to Texas Service Center as well. Hope will hear the approval soon.

IR-5 Timeline (Petitioning my mother from the Philippines)

01/06/2017 - Mailed Petition to Arizona Lockbox via USPS certified mail - Paid: $4 and change

01/09//2017 - Petition was received (Priority Date)

01/16/2017 - Received  text and email notification that case was accepted and routed to Texas Service Center

01/20//2017 - Received NOA1 in the mail (Form I-179c)

Timeline
9 hours ago, amerisian said:

Congrulations. So, it is less than 3 mos and it got approved. My petition for my mother was routed to Texas Service Center as well. Hope will hear the approval soon.

I'm hoping you'll get your approval soon too! I was really shocked when I got the email because I wasn't expecting it to take such little time. 

On 1/22/2017 at 9:10 AM, tweet1952 said:

I'm hoping you'll get your approval soon too! I was really shocked when I got the email because I wasn't expecting it to take such little time. 

Thanks.. :) I am hoping too.. Some july filers approved in less than a month or within a month.

01/06/2017 - Mailed Petition to Arizona Lockbox via USPS certified mail - Paid: $4 and change

01/16/2017 - Received  text and email notification that case was accepted and routed to Texas Service Center

My mom's I-130 was approved on January 18, 2017!!! ^_^ I received the notice yesterday, January 23, 2017. Priority Date was November 15, 2016 and it was routed to the Nebraska Service Center.

F & J

I-130 / IR-5 TIMELINE (Petition for Mother)

2016/11/14 — I-130 sent via USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

Timeline
2 minutes ago, F & J said:

My mom's I-130 was approved on January 18, 2017!!! ^_^ I received the notice yesterday, January 23, 2017. Priority Date was November 15, 2016 and it was routed to the Nebraska Service Center.

Congrats!  

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

11/30/16 mailed I-30 for my Mom, 12/2 text/email that they received my application, Dec 7 NoA1 and 01/17/17 Got approved and waiting for NVC letter. Nebraska Service  Center 

Edited by Nenfe Mallari

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/19/2016 at 1:36 PM, deidre said:

Hi F&J, I sent my parents I-130 papers in via UPS to that same address however the "location" that was provided is listed as "receiver". I sent it in on 11/14, it was delivered on 11/15 and my checks where cashed 11/18. I also recieved emails and text messages that evening with the receipt numbers.

You have a similar time frame, so I'm thinking you should have received some notification?

We have close time frame. Did you receive any updates yet?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We have just had a notification that they received it on Dec 10th for husbands 14 year old son.  No updates yet, will it maybe take longer as it is a child? All the approvals seem to be for parents?  Congratulations to those that got approved already.

12 hours ago, Nenfe Mallari said:

11/30/16 mailed I-30 for my Mom, 12/2 text/email that they received my application, Dec 7 NoA1 and 01/17/17 Got approved and waiting for NVC letter. Nebraska Service  Center 

Wow, congrats. The approval was so fast. :) ... 

Timeline
On 1/26/2017 at 7:12 AM, SONG41 said:

Husband just called & his son application has gone to Texas & they are currently processing July 4th!!!  Which means we could have another 5 months to wait.....no idea why it went there as we are from VA

Mine was also routed to Texas and was approved in two months, so it may not take that long. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.