1,501 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2017 at 3:20 AM, Michael2017 said:

I am also with October 2016 PD and nothing yet. I got to know from a FB group, that someone with September 15 has got NO2 and this was about 10 days ago. So, it seems September filers should soon get NO2s. Are there September filers with updates here?

yes , nothing yet 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

We are looking for approvals with PD September 2016, you are very far away of approval.

I thought so. Seems like csc is going to be stuck for some time... whats your pd and status Michael?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Micamics said:

I thought so. Seems like csc is going to be stuck for some time... whats your pd and status Michael?

My PD is in October. So, I hope to see some reports of September approvals to give hope for October...

It is really crappy how long it takes currently...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

My PD is in October. So, I hope to see some reports of September approvals to give hope for October...

It is really crappy how long it takes currently...

Yeah. I had this timeline in my mind. And believe me ive put plenty of allowances for delays. But looking at the data and hearing peoples frustrations, its making me nervous. So it really stopped? Do you think they will resume come new fiscal year october? Or theres still no guarantee?

Timeline

If the VB moves forward they will be forced to start again. There was one post on Facebook from a September filer, who said he was approved. We still need to see more approved cases to have confirmed that they started again! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Michael2017 said:

If the VB moves forward they will be forced to start again. There was one post on Facebook from a September filer, who said he was approved. We still need to see more approved cases to have confirmed that they started again! 

Just 1 person? If thats true you are very close man! I hope it is. Movement for u guys means movement for me. So your expecting your NOA2 for almost a year now?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Micamics said:

Just 1 person? If thats true you are very close man! I hope it is. Movement for u guys means movement for me. So your expecting your NOA2 for almost a year now?

Yes and Yes

Timeline

Following this thread. I am a january 2017 filer. So i guess it is still a long way off for me? Sad😞

Seems to me that CSC is the slowest among the centers😑

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My PD is 21/11/2016 and still waiting for my NO2, has anyone got approved yet? or are we still waiting? Why are they taking too long this time it almost a year now, so frustrating T^T, I really missed my wife.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
5 hours ago, tuthan250 said:

My PD is 21/11/2016 and still waiting for my NO2, has anyone got approved yet? or are we still waiting? Why are they taking too long this time it almost a year now, so frustrating T^T, I really missed my wife.

Pd 18/11/2016  nothing yet :( 

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.